Chapter 37:|| New Shades ||

"Shivaay, Main Samjh Gayi...ab aapka ho gaya toh main andar Jaoon!?" She rolled her eyes, he had repeated his "Be Safe " lecture for the tenth time!

She entered the mansion in awe. "Arre wah..kya mast garden hai!"

Shivaay over Bluetooth-"Anika, plan pe focus please.!"

Anika-"Kitni tension lete hain aap...yaad hai naa Doctor ne kaha thaa..tension nahi lene kaa...Tension dene ka.!"

Shivaay- "Anika!"

Someone tapped her shoulder, she turned to see Khanna.

Khanna-"Ma'am aap...kis se baat kar rahi hai!"

Shivaay wondered why she went all silent he could her someone speak but the voice wasn't clear as there was some machinery sound in background. He panicked.

Anika-"Arre Khanna Ji Aap.! Arey main nahi...WO baat kar rahe hain!

Khanna confused-"Wo?"

Anika-"Wo...SSO...aapke!"

Khanna-"Ok..Sir.!"

Shivaay-"Anhhiika!?!" He screamed over the Bluetooth."Khaana se baat band karo ...and focus and go inside.!"

Anika- "haan ! Chilaaye mat jaa rahi hoon main!"

And she leaves after Khanna wishes her a All The Best!She entered the Mansion, at once she was gaping at the interiors ! She knew The Oberois were one of the richest family in India but had no clue of what there status and power was actually like. Damn, the man she has been living with belongs here!

"Anika all okay!?"

"Hmm..she said as she composed herself. She spoke fo the servant, telling her she was here to meet Tia Kapoor. The servant nodded and disappeared. A few minutes later, Tia entered the living room.Tia-" Yes!?"

Anika turned to face her.

Tia-"O hi...! You here!"

Anika-"Miss Tia Kapoor?"

Tia smiled-"Yes!"

Anika-"Hello Anika..! Toh aap hai Tia Kapoor!"

Shivaay who was hearing face palmed, why did she have to sound so dramatic.

Tia amused and surprised-"Yes...wo spa mein theek se...thank you bhi nahi bol paayi thii main...but you here!?"

Anika- "Wo actually, Aastha Singhania has sent me here.!I m an event manager, and wedding planner!"