Chapter 14: || News Awaits ||

Shivaay and Anika both got ready and came for breakfast.

Anika-"Good morning..."

Shivaay-"Good morning..."

Both moved to the kitchen. Awkwardly looking at each other..in unison.."main"

Shivaay-"Ok...saath mein banate hain..!" Anika nodded.

Shivaay stood at a place and worked while Anika moved to and fro.

"Anika. Wait. Tum ek jagah khade hoke kyun nahi...kaam kartii." E tried to hide his irritation.

Anika-"Ek jagah kaise khade hokar karoon...masala wahan hain...aur fridge wahan aur..."

Shivaay shook his head in disapproval and shifter his focus to what he was doing.

Anika was putting black pepper into the frypan, when she lost her balance and the mirchi landed on Shivaay's face.

"Phel gaya raita.."

"Ouch.." he shut his eyes..!

Anika knowing not what to do, took the jug of water and splashes the entire water in it on his face.

Shivaay-"Phat the wuck..!" he opened his eyes with anger.

Anika-"Aap theek toh hain..."

 "Oh yes I m fine absolutely fine..."he said sarcastically."Koi aise paani daal taa hain ?"

"Toh ab aap chathe hain ki maine aapko pani ki Balti mein daaloon."

Shivaay got closer, pointing at her. "Just shut up..!!" He scolded galring angrily.

Anika gulped, making puppy eyes.

Shivaay-"You know what you are impossible..!" walked past her to change. "Just impossible!"

The breakfast and ride to office was a silent affair.

In the evening:

Anika entered the cabin to see Shivaay ready to go out.

Anika-"Aap kahin jaa rahe hain?"

Shivaay walked towards her with attitude.."Shlok Singhania se milne. "

Anika-"Aap ko unka no. I mean aapki unse baat..."

Shivaay-"Yes...Iss mein itna surprise hone kaa kya hain..? Anyways ..I don't want to be late...so bye..!" he ran his hand over his hair in his signature style...and strode off.Anika looker at him impressed.

A minute later he came back. "Waise tum ghar jaa rahi hoo do you wanna drop?"

Anika-"Nahin...kaam hai..! Main chali jaaungi."

"Okay."

It was night and Shivaay din't return. Anika sat lost."Ab tak nahi aaye." She thought of calling him."Maine aise kaise call karoon..!" she looked confused. She wasn't really his wife.