Chapter 18: || In A Single Room ||

The next morning Day 1:

Saumya had gone to the airport and Dev supervised at the railway station. The families leave for The Leela. Anika and Shivaay also checked out of Lalit and go to the Leela along with the families.

As the cars pull up in front of a lake. Anika looked at Shivaay quizzically."Lake pichola..??" she read to herself.

"Hum boating karne aaye hain kya?" She asked as they walk up the wooden passage leading to the boats.

Shivaay turned to and held her hand, pulling her a little aside "See there, that's The Leela."

Anika looked in awe."O Bete Kii ! Paani ke beecho beech..!!" She was so busy in the other domains that she had not even seen the pics of the hotel. Shivaay had looked after all the technicalities.

Shivaay-"Ab chale ? We have loads of work."

Anika excitedly.."haan.." Shivaay grinned at her excitement suppressing his smile they get into the boats.

Anika-"Ab Sojal ka dulhaa jetty par aayega."

Aastha laughed. Both high-five laughing while their amused husbands look on.

Aastha-"Bhaiya wo kya hai..itni saare mahal ek hii lake mein.?"

Rower-"Wo leela hai...woo jag mandir hain...wo lake palace hai...yeh sab hotels hain...aur wo ...wahan ...city palace hain."

Aastha and Anika look on excitedly.

Shivaay-"Hmm yes..yeh saare palace have been converted into heritage hotels...owned by big groups...it has a high turn over, especially during the...."

Anika bored by his economic news indicates him to shut up.

Shivaay gives her an angry glare, asking her to shut up. Who did she think she was anyway!

Finally after aten minute long jetty ride which was beautiful,they finally reach the dock of Leela Palace.

While Anika tagged along with family members looking after every minor detail for the haldi rasam. A busy Shivaay saw to the hospitality and arrival of guests, was later joined by Saumya.

Anika was busy helping Anjali and Kalandi (the mothers) with haldi ka rasam aarangements. Shivaay looked to it the decorations were done as per plan.Anika then proceeded to help Sojal get ready.

Finally it was half-an-hour to the ceremonies to start when she received Shivaay's call, he had asked her to meet her at the lounge.

As she reached the lounge she saw that Dev and Saumya were already present with Shivaay.

Shivaay-"Finally, kahan reh gayi thii?"

Anika-"Yeh hotel itni badi hai kii..main gum gayi thii."

Shivaay-"Excuses!"

Saumya -"Ahh Sir, aapne hum sabko yahan kyun bulaya...uske baare mein discuss karee."  she said trying to pit out the argument before it even started.

"Yes..." he said giving Anika a look.

He handed each of them a Bluetooth device."Okay where this at all time...and please keep a power bank with you and apne phones apne paas rakhna. He exaggerated on the last part looking at Anika.