Chapter 59 : | From Chance To Choice |

"Anika." He softly called her name as she stared at the endless stretch of dark waters under the night sky.

"Hmm." She smiled turning to face him. He noticed the glistening moisture in her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked cupping her face fondly.

She nodded in a yes. Placing her hand on his wrist. He shifted closer to her, " This feels so surreal. " he whispered as his fingers traced patterns over her cheek. 

She smiled. She was feeling the same emotions.

"It is not a dream, naa? It won't disappear?" She asked softly her voice lined with usureness placing her free hand on his cheek.

"We won't let it."

"Pinky promise?" She raised her pinky finger.

He smiled locking it with his pinky finger. "Pinky Promise."

She smiled widely and he beamed with the love he saw in her eyes. He moved his lips closer. Her eyelids drooped. Her hold tightened around his wrist. He brushed his lips over hers. Taking a sharp intake of air. He looked into her eyes letting her settle to the touch of his lips. Not moving them away.

The breeze blowing her hair, the scent of the earth when mud met water in the air. His touch and his presence. Everything transported her back intot time. To the first ever time their lips had made contact. To that incomplete kiss by the lake at Udaipur. She parted her lips in anticipation. He smiled a little lost in her beauty. Magic had graciously happened to him. She was the magic in his life.

He gently nibbled her lower lips and she gasped at the new sensations her body felt. Ever since he had stepped into her life she had experienced so many things she had never thought she was capable of. 

He pushed his tongue into her mouth and Anika moved closer in response. If there was anybody she trusted more than herself it was him. His hands cupped her face as his desires took charge. He loved her taste. How he had craved for this moment! He pulled apart to let her breathe. She stared at him in awe. 

He smiled observing the color of her cheeks. They were now splashed with the color of shyness. He let his hands move to her waist and back. Almost hugging her. His lips inched closer again. "Shivaay!" She gasped looking at him with confusion. 

He stared at her slightly perplexed. "I don't know.." She whispered. There yet again a wide smile appeared on his face. He didn't wait but conquered her mouth again. This time making his movements very slow. He pulled back looking at her. "Do what I did." He said looking into her eyes. She gulped, but moved closer. 

He didn't know what got into him. He pulled back when she was about to place her lips on his. He grinned naughtily. She turned away embarrassed, trying to get out of his hold. He brought his face closer to hers. She didn't acknowledge it. He turned her face and captured her lips. She gasped at the sudden impatience. Soon she started trying to mimick his actions. She was finally living in that kiss. She held onto his upper arm loving the new intimacy.