Chapter 58 : || Tensional Touches ||

"You what?" He exclaimed,almost laughing.

"Shivaay!" She dragged his name hugging him,shyly. He reciprocated. 

She pulled apart looking at him as he lovingly tucked her hair. A sigh of contentment left her lips. He was her world summarized into a person.

"Sleepy?" He asked running his hand up and down her hair. It was slightly damp still.

"You should drop me..."

"No way!" He carried her bridal style in his arms.

"Shivaay.... What...what are you doing?" She asked her cheeks still flushing in red.

He smiled at her stupidly. She blinked. She was sure he barely heard what she said.

"I like how you call me by my name." He confessed as they neared his room now. 

She blushed breaking their eye contact." Chodiye.."

He chuckled. "Not an option."

She smiled shyly. "Neeche utaariye..."

"Tum aaj raat yahin ruko gi. That's final." He said making her sit on the bed.

"Par... Main...aapke ..saath kaise... Daadi ko pata chala naa toh.."

"Anika you're blushing!" He winked chuckling.

She pushed him away getting up. He was quicker in grabbing her wrist and pulling her close. Her body collided against his. She gasped staring at his eyes.

"Kya kar rahe hain?" She whispered when he didn't let go her struggling hand. 

"Ideas mat do."he whispered his gaze falling down to her lips.

She blushed, looking away for a moment. " Haath chodiye."

"Nahi choda toh?" He was thoroughly enjoying unsettling her. God only knew how he wasn't already kissing her.

She stared at him. Her heart couldn't beat calmly as usual. She blinked her eyes under his gaze. Slowly she felt her hand being released. "So jaao.."

He stepped back, before things went out of hand. He didn't want to scare her away with rushed intimacy. His hormones had to take back seat.

"I will sleep in the guest room. Good night!" She said turning to the door. But before her, he reached the door shutting it. In fast moves he picked her up and put her on the bed. 

"Hum saath mein kaise?" She bit the insides of her mouth.