Chapter 10: || Their Day Out ||

Anika was surprised, this was least she expected from him."Mr.SSO aur supermarket." She said to herself surprised.

They reached the supermarket. Anika asked him to go take the necessary stuffs for himself while she goes the other way to take necessary toiletries and girl stuff.Both take a trolley each and move.

She quickly finished and joined him.

Shivaay was standing beside a naughty kid, who was spraying the deodorant everywhere.

"Hey that's bad manners usse waapas rakho.." He commanded. The kid saw him and made a face at him continuing to do what he was enjoying.

Shivaay took it from his hand and keeps it back on the shelf and pointing his finger towards the boy, with anger on his face."bad manners aisa nahi karte."

The kid gave him an annoyed look and went to the other shelf and starts shuffling the soaps.

Shivaay-"hey ...bola naa nahi karte " he gave another angry stare at the kid. Now the kid gave him an angry stare too and stomping his feet walked off. 

"Crazy kid.."

Anika laughed. He looked up to find her laughing."Aap bachoon ko bhi nahi chod tee Mr.SSO typical Stone singh oberoi..kitna cute bachaa thaa.."

Shivaay-"Cute? No way! Naughty...thaa...you saw how he stared at me. Kids these days!"

Anika-"chaliye uss taraf jaatein hain she said pointing to the food section."

Shivaay-"Do something, umm, you give me half the list it will be faster."

Anika-"list toh yahan hai "she said pointing to her head.

He gave her an exasperated stare.."you are impossible..tum list ke bina grocery shopping karti hoo. Seriously?"

Anika-"Aapki problem kyaa hain. Main har jo cheez karti hoon wo aapke liye itni badi breaking news kyun ban jaati hain..?"

And there again they stared arguing.

An elderly stern looking lady saw them, "Oh hello Mr. and Mrs. Ladna hai toh ghar jaake lado apne pati-patni ke jaghde ghar par khatam kar ke aaya karo aise public ko kyun disturb kar rahe hoo."

Saying that she moved ahead.

Shivaay looked a little embarrassed and glared at Anika.

Anika shrugged her shoulder and whispered "uss bache ko bhi aisa hi laga hoga jab aapne usse daata" and she chuckled and moved forward.

Shivaay followed her ."This lady is impossible." He muttered to himself.

As they were arguing about which flour is better, the same kid came by with a toy gun in his hand and concealed himself behind the racks glaring at Shivaay.

Anika-"Main keh rahi hoon Aashirvaad better hain."

Shivaay-"No I think Pilsberry is better."

The kid came out of his hiding and pointed his gun on Shivaay. Both tuen around to find the same kid.