Chapter 55 : || Ishqbaaaz ||

He sat by the pool thinking of her. It had been two days, but still felt as if it was just a few hours back that he was crying in her arms. Despite everything she was there by him. He felt guilty for saying those words to her. Oh,how bad she would have felt? If he felt so miserable and mad at himself, he couldn't imagine how she would have felt. Yet, she came that day- for him. She hugged him when she would have craved to hit him hard. She treated his pain when she could have, expressed her pain. She stood by him delicately holding him when he needed her, where she could have walked away leaving him on his own. She had always been there- for him! But why did she disappear suddenly that day?

She din't respond to calls, he tried the office as well. He had also visited her apratment and office but hadn't been able to meet her at both places. A part of him was still upset with her for not telling him the truth and taking all that he said. Mad woman! But that only told him how much the woman loved him! A smile crept up his face. He was indeed lucky, to have her as a part of his life. More lucky, because she loved him. He knew she did.

Khanna came by and brought him out of his maze of thoughts. He handed him a pendrive. "Sab iss mein hai, Sir!" he informed and left. Shivaay smiled and hurried inside to his room and played the contents of the pendrive on his huge fifty inch wall tv.He sat on the bed grabbing a cushion. The pendrive had all the images and videos that Rudra had uploaded on his various social media accounts and those that Khanna had secretly recorded. Thanks to Khanna's habit of videographing moments he liked, that Shivaay could see those priceless Obro moments he would never have the chance of living again.

Hugging the cushion he smiled like a kid watching a fascinating fairytale. Laughed with tears in his eyes. But, one video made him sit still. The brothers were chatting by the pool, in a joyous atmosphere when Khanna had shot it.

Video:

Rudra whined sitting between Shivaay and Om. "Kaise bhai ho? Mera break-up ho gaya aur aap dono has rahe ho!"

"Arre, hum teri aazadi celebrate kar rahe hain" Om high-fived Shivaay, who couldn't control his laughter as well. As ususal Rudra's timing had gone bad and two of his girlfriends had ended up at home at the same time. As a predictable consequence both had very expressively chided their younger brother and stormed out of the mansion. Leaving the Oberois laughing except one of course.

"Aap kya jaano jab dil tut taa hai, toh kaisa lagta hai!" Rudra tried to get into the Devdas mode.

Om put his hand around Rudra pulling him close, "Mere bhai! Jab dil tuta hai naa, Toh naa hi alfaaz jubaan se nikalte hain naahi aah. Dard dil mein chup kar reh jata hai!"

Shivaay smiled at his thoughtful brother. " Om...tu...naa..."

"What?" Om flicked his hair looking at Shivaay.

"Dil, doesn't exist, its an organ, pumps blood that's it! " Shivaay said.

"Jab Pyaar hoga naa Shivaay tab samaj aayega tujhe, jab dhadkan ek dum se tez ho jaayegi usse dekh kar, jab dil tham jaayega usse dard ke sheher ke aas-paas dehk kar, Jab ..."