Chapter 43: || Her Gift To Him ||

He fixed his collar right looking at his reflection in the mirror. Whistling he took his watch and wore it in his left hand. Then set his hair right analysing himself. His face grew serious as he realized he had been whistling! He whistled again, o yes he was whistling the tune of "Nashe Se Chad Gayi". And the only thing he remembered was her dancing to it. Damn, that day she was on fire. He smiled as the memories of her cute antics in lift came yo his mind. And then came the memories of the night before. His attraction for her made him insane. He smiled by just looking at her. He lost himself in her. He loved the way she cared for him. He loved almost everything about her. Hell, he even loved fighting with her arguing with her.

" No Shivaay, think of anything but not her" he couldn't let her rule him. NO.

He sighed trying to think about his meetings. The day would have been exciting if his family was with him but things were perhaps supposed to go this way. But he no longer cribbed over the fact. Every time he would feel sad HER words would come back and leave him smiling.

"O aap aa gaye! I thought I would have to wait until tomorrow." Her voice rang in his ears and he looked up shocked.

He took in a quick breath. Reality or Dream? Hos thoughts ran and he squeezed his eyes analysing her. The chances of dream were more. He should perhaps see a psychiatrist. He was day dreaming too much.

"Let's Go..!" Her voice broke him out of his thoughts.

Only when she grabbed his elbow did he realise she was there for real.

"Anika Tum yahan ho!" He exclaimed looking more than surprised.She gave him a weird look. Ever since yesterday night he had been acting weirdly funny.

"Aapke aakhon mein number to nahi aa gaya? Main..Main...Anika...yahan hoon...yahan aapke Obero Mansion mein." She spoke stressing on each word.

He looked sideway. "Yea I Know" he said trying to sound casual.She blinked at him unconvinced.

"Let's go" he said before she could start her interrogation round, holding her hand.

"Ek minute" she said stopping him. "Are you okay? Aap theek hai?"

" Yeah, I m perfectly alright mere ko kya hua hai?" He said shrugging.

"Nahi are you sure, aapne apna sar kahin maara waara toh nahi.. Kyunki aapne mujhse ek baar bhi nahi poocha kahan? I mean MR. SSO...

" It's Shivaay Okay..! And yes..hum kahan... Where we going?" He asked cutting her off more confused.

She grinned, "Wo..Surprise hai! SURPRISE..!"

He looked at her suspiciously."What Surprise?"

"That's The Surprise." She gave him a stupid smile.

He finally pulled the car in front of an oldish gate of a big old fashioned bungalow. He had driver all the way here for his own surprise. She got off excitedly and pulled him along not answering any question he asked like the ones he had asked the entire way. It would be any day better to answer queries at a Call Centre than listening to his same questions framed differently each time.The room they entered was dimly lit as the lights were switched off and the curtains drawn obstructing the suns rays from illuminating the room.