Chapter 2 ~ Like a date?

I looked down at my lap and started chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?" Mr Chad asked.

"I'm supposed to be in the same year level as Aaron, but I'm not." I said and chuckled.

"What are you talking about? You're a year younger than him!!!!!" Dad yelled.

"If you would actually talk to me you'd know that my birthday is actually just less than a month after Aaron's!" I yelled. "I was born on the 13th of September 2001! Aaron was born on the 25th of August 2001! But you don't know that! You never asked me! I had three birthdays with my birth parents and that's what my birth certificate says! You have never asked me anything about before you adopted me! And don't think I didn't see you looking at that more respectable girl when Aaron wanted me as his younger sister!"

Dad looked at me shocked. I stood up and stormed out. I bumped into a girl with blue hair and blue eyes.

"Woah, are you ok kid?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I spat out and walked out the front doors of the school.

I walked to dad's car and kicked it, leaving a dent. I quickly ran off to Okasis Prep, where the rest of my kittens went. They were going to finish soon.

I waited half an hour when the first flood of kids came out. A kid with green eyes and brown hair came up to me.

"Do you go here?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"Oh....... Well, my name's Vylad! Vylad Ro'meave! What's you're name?" He asked.

"Lillith." I replied. "Lillith Lycan."

"Oh! My dad does business with yours!" Vylad said.

I was shocked. My dad still did business with Garte. It was then and only then that I recognised the kid.

"So you don't remember me, huh?" I asked.

Vylad gave me a questioning look.

"I was the little raven haired, hazel eyed, dress wearing girl you used to play with." I replied. "You, Zane, and Garroth. Tell me, does Zane still wear that silly mask he always used to wear?"

I giggled at the memory of never seeing a maskless Zane.

"Yes he does Lily." Vylad said.

"Don't call me that. My dad called me that and he doesn't care about me anymore." I replied.

I saw my kittens coming over.

"Ask your dad to invite my family over for dinner some time, Kay?" I asked.

"Sure! Bye Lil!" Vylad said.

"That one's good. Bye V." I replied.

Vylad left and my Kittens finally reached me.

"Why were you talking to him?" Jack asked.

"Don't question me." I replied.

"You realise you were talking to a nerd right?" Jack asked.

"Don't talk about V like that!" I snapped.

I quickly covered my mouth.

"V....? Wait, do you know him?!!" Jack asked.

"No!" I yelled.

Aliana snickered at my reaction.

"Whatever!" I yelled.

"So, what happened when you got school?" Jack asked.

"Well, Jack ass pfft, I got there was sent to the office. Got grounded, yelled at my dad about random shit. Kicked his car putting a dent in it. Yeah, had a pretty good afternoon. What about you guys?" I replied.