Chapter 22 ~ I miss my old life (13+)

We had finally reached Ein's house. Ein and I got out and walked inside.

"What's she doing here?" I heard the werewolf girl from earlier.

"Hey Em! This is my new mate, Lillith! Lillith, this is my twin sister Emerald!" Ein said.

Ein dragged me upstairs and into a room. He then threw me on to the bed.

"This is my room~ You'll be staying here for a while~" Ein said, his voice full of hunger again.

Ein walked up to me and got on the bed. He then started slowly undressing me.

"W-What are you doing? I-I thought you were s-satisfied." I said.

"Nope, but you were starting to look so needy~" Ein said.

He finished undressing me down to my under garments. He then started slowly undressing himself, slowly putting me back in heat. He took of his shirt and I saw his abs and his chest, which instantly put me in heat. I bit my lip as Ein took off his pants.

$~ Timeskip 3 hours coz Author~chan is a mean bi- ~$

Ein finally pulled out of me and fell down beside me panting. He kissed my cheek. I traced his chest and abs out of boredom and sadness.

"What's wrong puppy?" Ein asked.

"I miss my brother's and friends..." I replied with a sigh.

Ein pulled me into a hug. He put his head next to my ear.

"Ready for round two?~" He whispered.

He got on top of me.

$~ Timeskip 3 hours coz no Ein X Lillith shizzazle on my watch! ~$

Ein repeated the same thing, sure he was having fun, but I wasn't. I stayed laying on my back incase of a round 3 though. He kept touching all the parts I was unsecure about. I sighed sadly again. I felt Ein place his hand on my inner-thigh. He rubbed it and the started rubbing my entrance with his finger. He then started fingering me and got on top of me again.

$~ Timeskip 5 hours ~$

It was now 12:00am and I knew that there was still more rounds to go.

"Can we just stop now?" I asked.

"But I'm still on heat~" Ein said hungrily and got ready for another round.

$~ Timeskip 6 hours ~$

"Can we just stop? It's 6 o'clock in the morning and we haven't even gotten any sleep." I said.

"Would you just shut up?!! You're my mate and you will enjoy this!" Ein growled.

He got up and unlocked a cupboard and inside was a bunch of sex toys. He grabbed a gag, a whip, a vibrator and a pack of fake ass protection plastics labelled 'For not so much protection'. He closed it and locked it all up then walked back over to me. I noticed he grabbed more stuff than I thought. He used two set of hand cuffs and cuffed my feet to the bed posts. He then used another set and cuffed my hands. He then put the vibrator in and tied the handcuffs to the head of the bed. He then gagged me. He whipped my stomach but not so that it hurt but so that it felt good sexualy. He got bored and put on one of the fake ass protection plastics and started fucking a doll that had an area. He started biting it's bewbs, neck, arms, hands, stomach, earlobs and cheeks. He stopped and walked over to me.