Good bye fans

So this book is finished but there will definitely be a sequel! It's going to be called 'The Beautiful Winner' in this book Lillith may not have gotten the guy, but in the second book she will get the guy! Here's a bit of the start.

Dear diary,

My name's Lillith Lycan and this is my first ever entry. I'm just moving back to Phoenix Drop from Falconclaw. Liam and I have been dating for five years now but there hasn't been anything too serious. Moving back is bringing back a bunch of old memories. I'm moving onto a street called MyStreet. I've kept in contact with the girls, Zane, and Aaron over the years. Not Gene though. I've been getting calls from him at least once a month since I moved. I've always ignored it and let it ring through to voice mail.

Liam and I are just un-packing our things when we hear the doorbell ring. I walk over to the door and open it, there standing in all her glory is Aphmau. We squeal in excitement and hug each other. Suddenly Katelyn and Nana are here too and so are Zane, Laurance, Garroth, Travis, Dante and Aaron.

"The while gangs here!" I yelled.

"Even Gene lives on this street!" Dante said.

I get that he loves his brother, but ouch, Dante that hurt.

I smiled.

"Oh, ok." I said.

"Who's at the door babe?" Liam yelled.

"My old friends! Cime and meet them Liam!" I yelled.

Liam came to the front door and everyone introduces themselves whilst my eye catches a teal eyes guy standing across the street staring at me.

"How about we have a pool party at Aph's? I heard she has a pool!" I said, focusing on the gang.

"Can I come too?" I heard Gene yell from across the street.

I glared at him.

"Sure bro!" Dante yelled back.

Liam and I headed inside and changed into our swimsuits.

For the past five years I have had my ears and tail hidden because they were my weakness.

Liam and I walked over to Aph's, my ears and tail showing again. The backgate was opened so we walked in and I instantly saw Gene who locked eyes contact with me and started walking over to me.

That's all you're getting until you read the next book! Bye!