Chapter 1 ~ A new gang at PDH

~Lilith's P.O.V~

Here we go. First day of Junior year. Not that I'll even go to class; I'll just meet up with the Kit Cats outside of PDH. Aaron won't like it but whatever, don't get me wrong I care about what Aaron thinks and what he wants for my future it's just that well, school doesn't exactly teach what I wanna learn.

Dad was driving Aaron and I to school, Melissa was still getting homeschooled because she didn't know how to hide her werewolf ears and tail yet. I didn't know nor did I need to; I was adopted. Dad pulled up to PDH and we got out of the car. We walked up to the school and I stopped at the sign, watching our dad drive away.

"Are you seriously going to skip the first day of school?" Aaron asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"*sigh* You seriously need to stop hanging out with 'The Kit Cats', they're rubbing off on your home life..." Aaron replied.

"Hah! I'm the leader Aaron. I can't just abandon my kittens." I replied. "Speaking of my kittens hear they come."

"*sigh* Alright, I'll see you after school then, Lilith," Aaron said.

"Bye," I replied and turned to The Kit Cats. "'Sup, Bitches?"

They all replied with shrugs and we walked away, walking to the park.

We were walking over the bridge when we heard voices and looked down at the grass. We saw a small group of people. Two guys and one girl.

"Who are you guys?" Asked a guy with black hair and teal eyes.

"Yeah! Who are you guys?" A guy with red hair that looked to go into red, he had red eyes.

"Could you two boys keep it down?" A girl with light grey hair and purple eyes asked.

"Were The Kit Cats, Who are you?" I replied.

"Were the Shadow Knights, What are all of your names?" The first guy asked.

"I'm Lilith, but we have a strict code saying that we shall not say the member's names, only the leaders. What are your guys' names?" I said.

"I'm Gene, that's Zenix, and that's Sasha." The first guy said, pointing to the second, then the girl.

I jumped down and my kittens followed suit.

"Go get to know them, see if they'll be a threat to us," I said.

"Yes, ma'am!" They all replied.

"So, what school do you all go to?" Gene asked.

"I'm not allowed to say for them, but I go to Phoenix Drop High. What about you?" I said.

"Same with us," Gene replied.

"Boss! The redhead has spray cans! It looks like they tag stuff!" One of my kittens said.

It was Aliana, she has been in The Kit Cats since I joined, which was 5 years ago.

"So you guys vandalise stuff? Seriously? That's so last decade." I replied.