Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped......... again

$~ Gene's P.O.V ~$

I came up behind Lillith and scared her by tickling her sides.

"Eek!" Lillith screamed.

"Hey there Lil." I said.

A bright red blush covered her face.

"We'll leave you two alone." Aph said and winked.

"This is all you're fault Aph!" Lillith yelled.

"So, how was last night?" I asked.

"After I hung up the phone I went to sleep. The only reason that that call happened was because of the or dare, also I was fully dressed in PJ's, nothing more nothing less." Lillith answered.

Zenix came up behind her and knocked her out. I let out a sigh and picked her up, carrying her to the car. Sasha, Zenix and I went to Sasha's place and took Lillith to the basement.

"Ngh..... What the hell happened?" I heard Lillith groan.

"You're finally awake. I was starting to think that Zenix killed you." I said.

"Am I in Sasha's basement?" Lillith's asked.

"W-what?!! No!" I replied.

"Yes I am. I'm not in you're basement since you don't want Dante or your mum finding me there, I'm not in Zenix's basement cause he's a guy so you can't trust him, so I have to be in Sasha's basement because she lives alone and she's straight." Lillith answered.

"So the secret location isn't so secret anymore. Your never getting out though." I replied.

"What?!! I have to go see someone about a job offer so that I can get my own place sooner rather than later!" She yelled.

$~ Lillith's P.O.V ~$

"You're not going anywhere! That was the hole point of kidnapping you!" Gene yelled.

I quietly gasped.

"You could have just asked me to stay, I would've said yes if you had just asked..." I mumbled a little loudly.

"....what?..." Gene asked.

"I told you that you should have asked her first!" Sasha exclaimed .

"Gene, did you not here what I said when you were trying to drag me out of the Ro'meave house? All you have to do is ask me to do something and I'll do it. Ask me to jump off a cliff I won't do it obviously. Ask me to ask a girl for her number for you, I'll do it. Ask me to get information on someone, I'll do it." I said.

I sighed.

"I know you hate it when I say it so I won't say it ever again after this. I love you Gene, if you ask me to stay at you're place then I'll stay...... If you ask me to be you're pretend girlfriend for around school and at you're place then I'll do it....." I replied.

".....*sigh* Lillith will you stay at my place and be my pretend girlfriend to make my mum happy?" Gene asked.

"Get me out of this basement and let me go to my job interview then you've got a yes." I replied.

The blind fold was taken off.

"Oh my Irene Sasha. A shipping shrine?!! Are you kidding me?!!" I yelled, slightly fangirling.