Chapter 17 ~ Make sure Daniel doesn't challenge Ein again

I stood up and headed out of the room. I realised the jumper was one of my baggy ones and the sleeves went just over my fingertips. Mum, Dad, Laurance and Gene followed me out. I quickly hugged Laurance.

"I'm sorry for forgetting about you, I was just in so much pain with hiding my ears and tail constantly that I couldn't focus on anything else." I said.

"It's ok baby sis." Laurance said.

I nuzzled my head into Laurance's chest and sighed.

"See you tomorrow!" We said in unison.

I giggled and let him go, Gene, the nurse and I headed out to Gene's car and drove home.

$~Timeskip 2 Lunch @ skool~$

I walked up to Aph's table.

"Hey guys!" I said with a smile.

Aaron got up so quickly I swear if the chair wasn't attached to the ground some kid would have gotten hit in the head by it. He ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Thank you for being my brother Aaron, but biologically Laurance is my older brother, but you will always always be my big bro..." I said.

"What else was I supposed to do?" Aaron asked.

I chuckled.

Sasha and Zenix walked up to me and Zenix shoved me slightly.

"What the hells wrong with you?!! Do you know how upset Genes been?!!" Zenix yelled.

"Zenix don't yell at me unless you know where I was." I said.

"Where were you then?!! All you're friends had different stories all the time!!!" Zenix yelled.

I slapped Zenix across the face.

"Do you remember when you and Sasha weren't lazy?!! Do you remember that girl you guys left to die?!! That was me!!! That broke me to the point that I was fine with dying Zenix!!! That was the last piece of sanity I had left, gone!!!" I screamed in Zenix's face.

"Lillith you need to calm down." Nikki, the nurse, said.

I took a step back and took a deep breath in and out.

"I'm sorry... I'm just angry that I have to repeat again..." I mumbled.

I sighed and turned to walk to the table.

"I thought I smelt a chicken." I heard Ein say.

I quickly turned back around and got in Ein's face.

"Got any better insults? Cause from where I'm standing those are weak. Oh, the werewolf games are back on. This Friday after school." I said.

"Hah! You've been gone the entire year Beta! There's only two weeks left to be Alpha for Aph!" Ein said.

I forgot Aph missed a grade because of how smort she was.

"Then no werewolf games. But who gets to choose the next Alpha female?" I asked.

Then it dawned on me. Ein gets to choose.

"Me. And I've already made my decision. I've chosen you." Ein answered.

I stumbled back.

"Nikki, the rooms spinning!" I yelped.

Nikki grabbed me by the shoulders and showed me the breathing techniques that I need to do when I'm stressed.

"What the hell?" Ein asked.

"You're stupid mutts put me in a coma, which meant hospital. I was out for 10 frickin' months." I answered.

I looked across the cafeteria to see Zane. He noticed me and instantly ran at me. Once he got to me he picked me up in a hug and spun me around. I giggled and Zane put me down.

"Don't you ever get into a fight again ok?" Zane said.

"Alright Slytherin." I replied.

I looked around for Blaze.

"Where is he...?" I mumbled.

"If you're looking for that mongrel, Blaze, he's probablyoutside on the bleachers crying and howling again." Ein growled.

I quickly ran outside and saw Blaze on the bleachers. I walked over and up to the top where he was and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry Blaze. For getting involved. If I had of just stayed out of it then I wouldn't have gone into a coma, but if I hadn't you would've been beat to a pulp." I said.

Blaze looked up at me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Beta!" Blaze yelled. "Just wait until the pups hear this!"

"How are they? Dottie, Daniel and Ryland." I said.

"They're good, they heard about the fights and Daniel was worried since he's Omega." Blaze replied.

"Let's go find them!" I said.

"I know where they are!" Blaze replied and ran off, I followed behind him.

We were in the middle of the track field and the pups were setting up for the werewolf games.

"Hey turn around for two seconds you three!" Blaze yelled.

They all turned around and saw me, they had the happiest faces I've ever seen.

"Beta!" They all yelled in unison.

They all ran to me and hugged me at once. I was a little shocked because Ryland never hugged me but I hugged them back. I sighed. They're gonna miss Aph when she's gone.

"Hey pups I have to tell you all something..." I said. "You too Blaze...."

They all nodded at me to continue.

"Ein told me he chose me to be Alpha female next year." I said.

They all gasped.

"What?!!" Blaze yelled.

"Yup. I was hoping he'd say yes to the werewolf games but I guess being in the hospital's made me a little delusional." I said.

"I challenged Ein in the gym last week! Alpha had to come and save me though." Daniel said.

"You mean my brother?" I asked.

Daniel nodded.

"Dottie, I need you to make sure Daniel here doesn't go challenging Ein again, please?" I asked.

"Sure thing Beta!" Dottie answered.

I nodded.

"We'll I better be heading back inside." I said.

I turned around and walked inside. I walked to Aph and the gang and sat next to Laurance. My tail started wagging slowly.

"So what's everyone been up to lately?" I asked.

"Wishing I could have beat you in the werewolf games at the start of the year." I heard Ein.

"Aww thanks for thinking of me Ein!" I said.

I turned around.

"Why are you acting so different?" Ein asked.