Chapter 9 ~ Truth ot Dare sucks

My thinking session was cut short by me being dragged away by Gene. Wait Gene? When did he get here?!! I thought to myself.

"Let go of me!!!" I screamed.

I heard three sets of footsteps come down the stairs and suddenly three sets of hands were trying to pry Gene's hand off of my arm.

"Lillith Lycan! You are going to cut this out and come back to my place! You've had me and my mum worried sick!" Gene yelled.

"What? Did Kitty send you to come and get me? You two seemed real close in the park!" I yelled.

"Get over that Lillith!" Gene yelled.

"How Gene?!! I was in love with you! It wasn't some stupid crush! But you know what?!! That's how my heart feels now! Crushed!" I yelled back.

Gene pushed the guys away and slapped me.

"Why do you keep slapping me everytime I tell you I love you?!! I love you Gene and nothing will ever change that! No matter how many girls you're with I will still love you! No matter how far away you push me I will still love you! No matter if I'm thinking of killing myself like I was when you started dragging me out the door I will still love you!" I yelled.

"You were thinking of killing yourself...?" Gene asked.

"Yes Gene! I cause that many problems I thought 'Why not put an end to it?'!!" I screamed through my tears.

"..." He was silent.

"And you know what stopped me from grabbing my pocket knife out and killing myself, Gene?!! The thought of the pain I would cause Zane and Aaron, and the fact that I love you too much to do it! You made me soft Gene! You made me weak! And I hate it!" I screamed again.

Gene engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm sorry...... I promise I'll treat you better, now let's go home? Please?" Gene said.

"Fine..." I mumbled.

We walked out to Sarah's car. We went home and i sat on the couch.

"Why'd you slap me Gene? Is it the fact that you're scared of love?" I asked.

"I don't know why I slapped you to be honest...... I just did..." Gene answered.

"You don't know? You sound like my fucking dad! And that's bad Gene! How do you expect everything to be normal if all I see when I look at you is my dad!" I yelled.

"Would you just get over it?!!" Gene yelled.

"Maybe I should've just stayed at the Ro'meave house and risk going to Jury or going insane! Maybe I should have just taken the park bench!" I screamed.

Gene slapped me again. This is the third time today.... I thought to myself.

"I'm going for a walk..." I mumbled.

I got up and walked out the front door and started walking in a random direction. I found a house with a familiar car out the front. I went up to the door and knocked on it, to my surprise Aphmau's mum answered it.

"Lillith!! What happened to you're cheek?!!" She asked.

"Hi Mrs. Aphmau's mum! It's nothing. I uh, i was wondering if I could stay the night, just for tonight I'll have something worked out tomorrow with the Ro'meave's since I'm deciding to work for Garte." I answered.

"Sure sweety! And just call me Sylvana!" Sylvana replied.

"Thanks. And I will call you Sylvana from now on." I said.

Sylvana let me in and set up a room in Aph and Vi's room for me. I was planning on going straight to sleep but Vi and Aph refused me that speciality, instead we played Truth or Dare, starting with Aph asking first of course.

"Lillith, truth or dare?" Aph asked.

"Truth." I replied.

"What happened to your cheek?" Aph asked.

"Uh, well when you get slapped across the face three times in one day, what's supposed to happen?" I asked chuckling.

"Your supposed to slap that bastard back the first time!" Aph said.

"Uh, anyways! Vi, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." Vi answered.

"I dare you to call your crush and say 'I am Helga' then hang up!" I said.

Vi called someone.

"I am Helga." She said in the voice of Helga.

She then hung up.

"Alright! Lillith, truth or dare?" Vi asked.

"Truth." I answered.

"Wuss! Do you have a crush on anyone at school?" Vi asked.

"Yes." I answered. "Aph, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Aph replied.

"Do you have a crush on my brother, Aaron?" I asked.

"Y-Yes.." Aph replied.

"I knew it!" I said.

"Lillith, truth or dare?" Aph asked.

"Dare." I answered.

"I dare you to call you're crush, add Garroth to the call, put it on speaker, and not say anything just let Vi and I do the talking." Aph said.

"Ok." I replied.

I grabbed out my phone and did what Aph dared me to.

"Hello? Hello? Hi this is Freddy Fazbears, I was just calling to ask when you were going to come in tonight." Aph said in her most secretary voice.

"Oh shoot! I forgot all about my shift!" Gene sarcastically said.

"Nice try Lillith." Gene said.

I started laughing my ass off.

"Gene, that was not Lillith that was Aphmau, get you're mind off of Lillith." Garroth replied.

"Rude!" I yelled.

"Lillith's where are you? I'm coming and getting you." Gene said.

"She's in her bra! Just her undergarments that's all!" Aph yelled.

I started blushing beet red.

"Am not!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah, then what are you in?" Gene flirted.

"None of you're business! Now go to sleep, both of you!" I yelled and hung up the phone.

Vi and Aph were both laughing there bits off like no tomorrow.

"That's it! I'm going to sleep, goodnight!" I said and laid down to go to sleep.

I heard Vi and Aph go to bed too.

$~ Timeskip to at school ~$

I got scared by Gene coming up behind me and tickling my sides.

"Eek!" I screamed.

"Hey there Lil." Gene said.

I bright red blush covered my face.

"We'll leave you two alone." Aph said and winked.

"This is all you're fault Aph!" I yelled.

"So, how was last night?" Gene asked.

"After I hung up the phone I went to sleep. The only reason that that call happened was because of the or dare, also I was fully dressed in PJ's, nothing more nothing less." I answered.

Everything suddenly went black.....

The Beautiful Loser (Gene x OC {Lilith}) ~Book1~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara