Chapter 14 ~ I can move out!

"This is why you didn't answer my call. You were too busy beating up my best friend?!!" I screamed.

I turned around.

"Ya know I challenged Ein to the werewolf games right?!! And if he wins I become Omega?!! Meaning I get into more fights!!! I'm the Beta!!! But if I win I become Alpha with Aph!!! Do you know how stressful being Alpha is?!!" I screamed.

They were all silent.

"I don't even know why I bother with everybody?" I asked.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it.

"Hello, Lillith Lycan speaking." I said.

Italics = Lillith

Bold Italics Underlined = Garte

Ah, good. You've got the job

I'm sorry, what?!!

You got the job. You're going to direct a new movie that the business is making.

Oh my Irene! Thank you so so so much! I will not let you down!

It's ok. I'm counting on it. Can you come over after school so that I can take to work and show you around?

Yeah! Of course I can!

Great! I'll see you this afternoon.

Yup! See you this afternoon!

Garte hung up and I started squealing and jumping up and down.

"What the hells going on?" Gene asked.

"I GOT THE JOB!!!" I screamed excitedly.

Zane looked at me shocked.

"He actually have you the job?" Zane asked.

"Yup! And my first project is to direct the new movie the business is making!" I said.

Zane nodded.

"Good on ya Ravenclaw." Zane said.

"Thanks Slytherin!" I said.

Zenix coughed.

"Ah, yes. I'll get to you two in a second, I'm just gonna take Zane up to the door." I said.

Zane and I walked away. We walked to the door and Zane kissed my cheek. He walked inside and I walked back to the group with a light blush on my cheeks.

"Alright now tell us about the whole ears and tail thing." Zenix said.

"Sit." I said and sat down.

Gene sat down so the others followed suit.

"My biological father is a werewolf." I said.

"Who is you're biological father?" Gene asked.

"I don't have to ask you guys not to tell Aph and Vi since you's don't talk to them..." I said.