Chapter 5 ~ No more gang

$~Timeskip to morning~$

We were woken up by Sarah yelling and rushing around trying not to be late.

$~Timeskip to at school~$

I was standing around with Dante and Gene and talking to them. The Blu haired girl I had bumped into the day before came over to us.

"Hey Dante! Gene. Who's this?" She asked.

"I'm Lillith, Lillith's Lycan!" I said smiling.

"Ah, Aaron's sister, speaking of Aaron, where is he?" She asked.

"Uh about that, I don't know. I stayed at Dante's place. Anyways, what's you're name?" I asked.

"Ok. My name's Katelyn. It was nice meeting you but I've gotta go find Garroth." Katelyn said.

"Wait Garroth, as in Garroth Ro'meave?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

"We are going to find him, Kay Katelyn? Garroth an old friend of mine!" I said.

We walked around in side and I found Garroth.

"Found him! You go over there and distract him. I'll ran up behind him and jump on his back, Kay?" I said.

"Kay." Katelyn said.

Katelyn walked over and distracted Garroth. I ran over and jumped on his back.

"GarGar!" I yelled.

"Woah!" Garroth said almost falling backwards.

I got off his back and stood in front of him.

"Uh who are you?" Garroth asked.

"Ouch! Vylad didn't even talk about me? Well I did rely on the one who went an entire week hiding just for hide and seek...." I said.

"Lilly?!!" Garroth yelled.

"Didn't Vylad talk about nicknames?" I asked.

"Ah, yes that's right. It's Lil now isn't it?" Garroth asked.

"Still as dumb as ever GarGar. But yes." I said.

"I am not dumb!" Garroth screeched.

"Sheesh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Is ZuZu here?!!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but his more emo than ever. But he surprisingly remembers you and misses you, let's go find him." Garroth said.

"Onwards!" I yelled and jumped on Garroth's back.

We went to Zane's homeroom and as suspected he was there. I got off of Garroth's back and walked in. Zane looked over to see who had entered. He quickly got up and ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"I missed you too ZuZu." I said.

I heard the click of a camera.