Chapter 23 ~ The final chapter...

$~ Timeskip 3 weeks ~$

"Wake up sleepy head! My mum is here and I want you to meet her!" Ein sort of yelled.

I stretched and sat up. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. I walked downstairs with Ein and into the living room where his mum sat. There was a knock at the door. It's been 3 weeks since I told the boys to help me, maybe this is them? I thought to myself. Ein went and answered the door.

"Hello Ein." I heard someone growl.

There was suddenly a loud thud and I saw Ein on the floor. Then I saw Liam step inside.

"Gene told me what was really happening after I dropped you two off." He said. "He also said that him and the boys couldn't come save you because they were distracting Aph and her friends."

"Thanks I guess." I said.

I walked over and we walked out.

"I know you don't love me but I still bought you this." Liam said and showed me a car.

He handed me the keys and I walked up to it. I had a good look at it.

"Thanks. You shouldn't have spent so much money though." I said.

Liam shrugged. I got in the car and drove to Gene's place and banged on the front door.

"Let me in!" I yelled.

The door slammed open and I was engulfed in a hug.

"Why did you accept to those terms?" Gene asked.

"I was planning on running away but Ein and his twin were doing watch shifts." I answered.

I looked into Gene's eyes.

"I've missed those beautiful teal eyes..." I said.

"Who's at the door?" I heard Kitty yell.

"What's Kitty doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that I only had a crush on you and that Kitty and I are in a relationship now." Gene said.

I pulled away from the hug and took a step back.

"You forgot to mention?!! You forget where you're car keys are! You forget where you're phone is! But you don't forget to mention something as important as this!" I yelled.

I stormed off to my car and drove to the Ro'meave's place with tears in my eyes. Once I parked I sat there and cried. I saw Garroth and Zane walk out the front door. They walked up to my car and tapped the window. I rolled it down.

"Lillith?!! What happened?!!" Zane yelled.

"*chuckle* Well, Ein made me be his mate and stole my v-card, then when I'm saved I go to Gene's and find out that he's with your sister." I answered.

I let more tears fall.

"Look at me. I'm crying over a guy who only had a crush on me and started dating a girl in the three weeks I was held prisoner. And instead of my knight in shining armour saving me I got an ogre who loves me and bought this car for me." I said.

I looked at my phone to see I was getting a call from Aaron.

Italics=Lillith
Italics Underline=Aaron

Hey Aar

Uh, hey Lil. Are you out yet?

Yeah.....