Chapter 4 ~ Cold food = D E A T H

"What's wrong, Lillith's?!!" Gene asked shocked.

"My parents have kicked me out until next term." I chocked out.

"Why don't we get all the food to go hey?" Gene asked.

I nodded my head and stopped crying. I dried my face off and we walked to the counter. I rang the bell and KC came out.

"Can we get our food to go please?" Gene asked.

KC nodded and went back the kitchen.

"Is you're mum picking us up?" I asked.

"No. I thought we could walk home, and get to know each other a little more to make our whole you being my girlfriend thing more convincing." Gene answered.

"I like going on walks at night I find it calming, or even in the rain. I've always found the rain really calming." I replied.

KC came back with our food and drinks. She put all the food into two bags and gave me a one litre bottle full of coffee.

"Thanks Kawaii-Chan!" I said.

Gene grabbed the food whilst I paid for it all then grabbed my coffee.

"We're about a quatre way home." Gene said fifteen minutes into the walk.

When we were what I assumed to be half way home Gene turned me to face him and kissed me on the lips.i kissed back and went on my tip toes. When we split for air I realised I couldn't do this.

"I can't do this I'm sorry! I can't be any relationships. The Kit Cats have a deal with the Dig Dogs that if they leave all the gangs alone the leader of the Kit Cats will go on dates with the leader of the Dig Dogs and I'm the leader of KC and I can't just destroy the deal with DD just because I like some guy. Just wait until Sunday and we should be able to be together. I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh, ok." Gene said.

We walked the rest of the way home in silence.

Once we got to Gene's place he knocked on the door and a blue haired blue eyed boy answered it.

"So this is you're girlfriend?" He said.

"Shut up Dante!" Gene said.

"What?!! I'm just surprised is all!!!" He replied.

"Hi, I'm Lillith. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Dante. It's nice to meet you Lillith." Dante said.

"Don't flirt with her while she's here please?" Gene asked.

"What? Me? Flirt with you're girlfriend? When have I ever done that?" Dante said.

"Uh with my previous girlfriend." Gene said.

I cleared my throat.

"Uh, can we come in or are you gonna make my food get cold Dante? Trust me you do not wanna meet me when my food is cold." I said.

Dante quickly got out of the way.

"Why are you completely different from the rest of Gene's girlfriends?" Dante asked.

"Coz I'm a gang leader, I was adopted, and ain't nobody gonna get away with shit when I'm around." I said.

"You're a gang leader?" Dante asked.

"Yup. We're called the Kit Cats, maybe you've heard of us?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! You're that gang that goes to Ohkasis Prep!" Dante said.

"They go to Ohkasis Prep? Well I didn't know that." Gene said.

We were standing at the table taking the food out of the bags when Gene turned me to face him him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands were on my hips.

"Get a room!" Dante said.

Gene pulled away and we ate our food. Sarah came downstairs.

"Hey Sarah!" I said with a mouthful of food.

Gene threw a chip at my head. He then proceeded to eat my muffin after he had already eaten his.

"Hey! That's my muffin!" I yelled.

"You have all that other food though." Gene whined.

"Then you should have order more food!" I yelled.

It was too late to steal it. He had finished. I saw him eyeing off my cookies. I dove at the cookies and grabbed them.

"These are mine! Get off!" I yelled.

"Gene you never touch a woman's food sweetie." Sarah laughed at Gene.

Gene was now pouting.

"Fine." I growled.

I threw a cookie at his head. We finished the food and I had a glass of milk and put my coffee in the fridge.

"Alright kids! It's time for bed!" Sarah said.

Gene took me upstairs to his room.

"I guess I'm sleeping in your bed tonight." I said.

"Oh yes you are~" Gene flirted.

"No flirting! It makes me feel embarassed!" I said whilst laughing.

"Ok, no flirting but you look like an angel.~" Gene continued to flirt.

"No flirting Gene!" I yelled whilst laughing.

"Did you fall from heaven? Coz you look like an angel!~" Gene flirted again.

"Nope! I yelled and walked out.

I caught Sarah as she was walking to her room.

"Excuse me, Sarah, do you have anything that I could go to sleep in?" I asked.

"Yes. And that reminds me! I also have a uniform for you to wear tomorrow!" Sarah answered.

"Oh, um, Sarah, my parents have kicked me out and don't want me to come back until next term and I was wondering if I could stay here if that's ok with you." I said.

"Of course you can stay here! Stay as long as you want! You can even move in for all I care!" Sarah said.

Sarah walked into her room and came back out with a uniform and some PJ's.

"Thanks Sarah! Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"The end of the hall sweetheart. I'll see you in the morning boys! Goodnight! See you in the morning Lillith. Goodnight." Sarah said.

"Night Sarah." I said walked to the bathroom.

I got changed and went into Gene's room.

"Where do you want me to put my clothes?" I asked Gene, who was at his desk on his computer.

Gene turned around with a smirk on his face.

"You can put them in my dresser if you want." Gene said, still smirking.

"You're not gonna do anything weird with them, right?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

"Kay." I said.

I put my clothes in his dresser, my uniform with his and my spare clothes in an empty drawer I found. I climbed into bed. Gene turned off the light and climbed in behind me, hugging my waist.