Chapter 7 ~ I love him Aaron

*~ Lillith's P.O.V ~*

I had been kidnapped by Ein. I was terrified. Ein had put a collar around my neck. He grabbed it and forced me to look at him.

"Please stop because you're scaring me!" I cried out.

Ein then forced me to kiss him.

"That's the point little kitty." Ein said.

"Please stop it and let me go!" I said.

"Nope." Ein replied.

Ein sat on my lap and started making out with me, I never kissed back though. Ein pulled away when the van stopped. Ein dragged me out of the van and to the bridge. He took me under the bridge and turned away. I quickly got up and ran away. I was running towards Gene's place. I saw Gene leaning against a tree with a werewolf girl leaning on him. Then she kissed him and he kissed back. I started crying and turned to my right, running home.

Once at home I banged on the door. Aaron answered it.

"Lillith?!! Are you ok?!! What's wrong?!!" Aaron asked.

"Ein kidnapped me and kissed me, then when I got away I was running towards Gene's house and I saw him start kissing a werewolf girl and then I ran here." I sobbed.

I fell to my knees.

"I love him Aaron.... I tried to deny it but I can't, I love him Aaron. And I thought he loved me back, but he was obviously only toying with my emotions." I sobbed.

Aaron got down on his knees and hugged me.

"It's ok." He said.

"Aaron, who's at the door?!!" I heard my dad yell.

"It's Lillith having an emotional breakdown!" Aaron yelled.

"Send her away!" Dad yelled back.

"Bye Aaron.... I'll see you tomorrow. Hold off on taking my stuff away from home..... I'll let you know when you can." I said and stood up.

I walked away and walked to the park.

Once at the park I went to the bridge and went under it.

"How could you lose her?!! You're the one who kidnapped her!" Gene yelled at Ein.

"I'm right here. I don't want anything to do with you Gene. Just leave." I said.

"But-!" Gene started but I cut him off.

"I said leave Gene!" I yelled.

"Well well, where are you gonna sleep now?" Ein asked.

"At Gene's house. I'll just stay in the basement all the time and avoid Gene." I said.

I walked away to Gene's house.

Once I got there I went to knock on the door but there was this feeling in my gut that if I did something bad would happen. I turned and walked away but I heard the front door open.

"Get inside." I heard Gene's angry voice.

I turned back around and walked inside with my head down. Gene harshly grabbed my collar and dragged me to the living room and threw me on the couch.

"The hell did you think you were doing running away from Ein like that and not coming back for half an hour?!!" Gene yelled at me.

"I was running here, Gene but then I saw you with some wolf girl and you's kissed so where did I go? To my brother." I said. "Are any of you're family home Gene?"

"No." He replied.

"I actually like you but when I saw you kids that girl back I realised that you were just toying with my emotions, like I meant nothing to you..." I said.

"..." He was silent.

"I went to my brother, in an emotional breakdown Gene! I haven't had an emotional breakdown like that in three years!" I yelled.

"...." He was still silent.

"Irene dammit Gene, say something!" I yelled.

Gene slapped me. I grabbed my cheek and let the tears that we're selling up fall. I got up and ran out the door. I found myself at the school and bumped into Garroth.

"GarGar!" I yelled and hugged him, still crying.

Garroth hugged me back. We soon pulled away from the hug.

"What happened to you're cheek?!! It's bright red!" Garroth said.

"Gene and Ein and oh my Irene I just need to form the sentences!" I said.

I took a deep breathe and calmed down.

"Ein kidnapped me and I ran away, I was headed back to Gene's house but on my way there I saw him start kissing a girl so I ran to my brother's house. Thankfully my brother answered and he comforted me in the doorway. I calmed down and went back the park where Gene was to come with the money for Ein. Gene was yelling at Ein and I cut in and told Gene to go away and that I wanted nothing to do with him. He left and a little while after I did too. When I got to his place I had this feeling in my gut like something bad was going to happen if I knocked on the door, so I turned around and walked away. Gene caught me and told me to go inside. Once inside he used the collar I'm wearing to drag me to the living room couch and threw me on it. No one was home, just Gene and I. Then Gene asked me why I ran away from Ein so I told him what I told you at the beginning of all of this the part where he was kissing another girl so I went to my brother. Then I asked if anyone was home and he said no. I told him that I liked him and that I thought he was just toying with my emotions like I meant nothing to him. He was silent. I told him that I went to my brother in an emotional breakdown and that I hadn't had one like that in three years. He didn't say anything. Then I said to him Irene dammit Gene, say something. He didn't, instead he slapped me so I got up and ran all the way here and bumped into you." I said.

"Wow..... Ein, isn't he that new werewolf kid at school?" Garroth asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Oh hey! My mum's here! Do you wanna come home with me?" Garroth said.

"Sure!" I replied and we went over to the car.

"Lillith?!!" Zianna yelled. "Oh my Irene! We've got the gang back together! Oh GarGar Aphmau and Violet are coming over with their mother for dinner tonight, so Lillith can't stay long."

"But mum Lillith's doesn't have anywhere to stay!" Garroth replied.

"It's ok GarGar, I'll go back to Dante's place and stay there. I'll have something worked out tomorrow, I promise." I said.

"I refuse to let you go back to that house! He hurt you Lillith! Does that mean nothing to you?" Garroth said.

"Garroth get over it!" I yelled.