Chapter 12 ~ The truth...

I drove home and walked in to see boxes everywhere.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

I saw Gene's head pop out from somewhere.

"Good! What the hell is all this stuff?!! You're brother said it was just you're room decor and stuff!" Gene yelled.

"That's because that's what it is! My photos, posters, pinboards and even glow in the dark stars!" I yelled.

I walked over to Gene.

"Alright, where's my room?" I asked.

"First of all, did you get the job? Second of all, it's full of boxes." Gene answered.

"First of all, Garte said that he'll call me by Wednesday with an answer. Second of all, why?" I replied.

"Alright the boxes are yours. Follow me." Gene replied.

We walked upstairs and through the door between Gene's and Dante's to a room full of boxes.

"Alright so only the boxes labelled furniture got put in here, every other box is down stairs. My brother's in the room next door and mines on the other side. My mum's in her room. If we need any help we can ask them." Gene said.

"Cool." I replied.

I grabbed my pocket knife out of my purse and opened the first box. It had my giant teddy.

"Smart boy Aaron." I said.

"THATS NOT FURNITURE!!!" Gene screeched.

"No, but Aaron's a smort boi for labelling the box furniture." I replied.

I went to the next box and opened it to see pieces of my bed frame, my bed head with the pictures of me with my ears and tail out. I sighed.

"Gene, can you please close the door?" I asked.

"Uh, sure." Gene answered.

He went and shut the door. Gene came over to me and I quickly shut the box. I took a deep breath.

"I'm a werewolf." I said.

"What...?" Gene asked.

"I'm a werewolf. The Lycans told me to hide my ears and tail because they didn't want people thinking that they adopted a werewolf." I answered.

"Can I see them...?" Gene asked.

"My ears and tail? Uh yeah I guess." I answered.

I opened the box and took a deep breath in. I relaxed and felt my ears and tail appear.

"They change with what emotion I'm feeling at the time." I said.

"They're beautiful!" Gene exclaimed.

The door to the room suddenly opened and Dante and Sarah walked in.

"Hey, we're here to help with un-packing!" Sarah said.

Sarah and Dante then noticed my ears and tail. They were now gold, surprised/shocked.

"Uh, I-I guess the wolf's outta the bag?" I said.

"What in Irene's name is going on?!!" Sarah exclaimed.

My ears and tail changed to dark blue, scared.

"I-I can explain!" I said.

"Then you better start!" Sarah yelled.

I took a deep breathe and calmed down. My ears and tail changed to white, which is still an unknown emotion.

"I was born a werewolf. When the Lycan family adopted me they made me hide my ears and tail in public. Little did they know how much it hurt. Some days I just couldn't bare the pain of hiding them that I had to wear a whole bunch of stuff to hide it..." I explained.

I sighed and felt my ears and tail change colour.

"My ears and tail change colour for the emotion I'm feeling at that time..." I said.

"What's light blue?" Dante asked.

My eyes widened. Why now?!! I thought to myself.

"C-Can you all leave please? I'll need at least 3 days alone. In that time I can't go to school. When I'm better I'll explain everything else." I said.

"Ok." Sarah and Dante said in unison.

"No, I'm staying. Just tell me what's wrong, please?" Gene said.

Dante and Sarah had already left.

"I-It's nothing Gene. I-I'll be fine! B-but with you here it isn't h-helping." I said.

"Just tell me what's wrong..." Gene said.

I sighed

"I-I'm in heat. Heat is something werewolves go through every now and again. I-If the werewolf doesn't have a mate then they are to be secluded..." I said.

"Then why don't you let me help you?" Gene asked.

"B-because I've never had a mate...." I mumbled.

"What does that mean?" Gene asked.

"Gene....... heat isn't a sickness. Heat is a werewolves v-version of wanting........ someone..." I said.

"Oh....." Gene replied. "Why are you're ears constantly changing colour every two seconds?"

"When I'm in heat that's what happens......" I mumbled.

"H-How can I help without doing..... ya know..." Gene asked.

"W-Well, I've heard that some werewolves were good with just making out with th-their mates..." I said.

"Alright then...." Gene replied.

Gene started walking towards me and I kept backing up.

"W-what if it d-doesn't work G-Gene?" I asked.

I tripped and fell down. Gene sat down with me and kissed me.

$~ Timeskip three days coz Author~Chan is lazy ~$

I got up and dressed for school. Finally heats over..... I thought to myself. I sighed. I started walking downstairs when Gene dragged me to his room.

"Who's Liam?" Gene asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Because he asked you to meet him after school with Ein." Gene answered.

"Well, Liam is the leader of this gang called the Dig Dogs. Ein obviously got to him about something...." I replied.

I walked out of the room taking my phone with me. I called Liam.

Italics = Lillith

Bold Underline = Liam

Hey Liam, what do you want?

A little birdie told me you're not human.

I don't know what you're talking about.

So you're not a werewolf?

I quickly hung up the phone and threw it away from me in fear.

"Ein..." I quietly growled.

I ran out the front door and ran to school forgetting about my bag. I quickly found Ein and punched him in the nose.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! WHO TOLD YOU HUH?!!" I screamed.

"Heh heh heh so it's true. I was just taking a guess." Ein replied.

The Beautiful Loser (Gene x OC {Lilith}) ~Book1~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें