Chapter 8 ~ Dinner with the Ro'meave's

".... You've changed..." Garroth said.

"I'm sorry. I'll stay with you if you're parents are fine with it, but at any given moment I feel the need to stay at Dante's place then I'm leaving, ok?" I replied.

"Deal." Garroth said.

We got in the car and drove to the Ro'meave household. Garroth opened the door for me and Zianna so we walked in. I saw the girl that Gene was kissing.

"I'm sorry, I can't stay here Garroth. I have to go." I said and tried to turn to leave but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave Lillith." I heard Zane say.

"But she's here..." I replied.

"Who?" Zane asked.

"No one. I'm leaving Zane and theirs nothing stopping me." I said.

"Please?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

I turned around and walked out the front door and was stopped by Aphmau, Violet and their mother.

"Lillith! Are you having dinner with us too?" Aphmau asked.

"No, I was just heading........ home." I answered.

"You have to stay though!" Aph replied.

"*sigh* Alright!" I said.

I walked back inside with the Shalashaska's. They knocked on the door and Zianna answered the door.

"Lillith! You came back!" Zianna said.

"Yup! No thanks to these lovely young ladies!" I said.

We walked in and Zane hugged me immediately.

"I was gone for a minute, what's with the hugs ZuZu?" I asked.

"Garroth told me what happened." Zane answered.

"Oh, ok. I should've expected that, nothing gets kept secret in the Ro'meave household!" I chuckled.

Zane pulled away from the hug. The werewolf girl looked at me with that 'I kissed the guy you like' look.

"Uh, Zane! Who's that? I don't recognise her." I said.

"Oh her? She's the adopted sister, her name is Kitty." Zane replied.

"Ah. Well she was the girl that was apart of the story Garroth told you, I cannot stay here tonight otherwise I will either go insane from not murdering her, or I will murder her in her sleep." I said.

"Uh, let's get you to the backyard." Zane said

"Zane and Lillith's sittin' in the tree! K-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes the baby in a baby carriage! That's not all that's not all! I see a baby being an emo shit!" Kitty sang.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

I quickly covered my mouth.

"I would cover that mouth young lady! Just wait until you father hears about this one!" I heard Garte yell.

"He won't care Garte! Why don't I make it known to everyone in this house?!! MY DAD KICKED ME OUT!!!! That's why I was staying at Dante's place! That's why I got slapped across the face! That's why I threw my phone in class!" I yelled.

I stormed out to the backyard and sat on the porch steps and started crying.

"Dad was right, I really am just a useless price of shi-" I started but was cut off by Zane.

"You ok?" Zane said.

"Leave me alone." I spat.

"Ya know, that's no way to treat you're best friend." Zane replied.

"Ya know, you're sister needs to be taught some manners, whether you use old torture techniques or soap in the mouth. Either would work, of course my parents never did that because they didn't care about me." I replied.

"I don't like her to be honest, neither does Vylad." Zane replied.

"I should probably go back to Dante's place, Sarah's probably worried sick by now, or I could just sleep on a park bench, either or is fine." I replied.

"Why don't you stay here? You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Zane said

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty sure that if I don't leave now I won't be able to escape the scolding from you're father." I replied.

"Too late for that young lady. Zane, go inside please." I heard Garte.

Zane went inside and Garte took his spot.

"So why'd Derek kick you out?" Garte asked.

"I was in a gang no, I was the leader of a gang and he knew about it. I skipped the first day of school with them, when I went back to school I went to school, I was sent to the principal's office. I got their and instantly Derek and I started arguing. Ya know, Derek doesn't even know when I was born Garte?" I answered.

"You were born in 2001 right?" Garte asked.

"Yup, but Derek thinks I was born in 2002..." I answered.

I started crying.

"Ya know, just last month he called me a lazy, useless, peice of shit. He doesn't care about me anymore Garte, I have to try and find a job so that I can keep myself alive now." I said.

"I knew Derek wouldn't be able to handle having three children. Lillith, you could come and work for me if you wanted to, you'd be able to be more involved with the boys again." Garte replied.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer, Garte." I replied.

"Come on, we should get inside and have something to eat now." Garte replied.

We got up and went inside.i sat at the table between Garroth and Zane since they insisted that I sit there. After dinner I walked up to Zianna and Garte.

"Uh, hi, could I please get a ride to where I'm staying? Oh, and thank you for dinner!" I said.

"Uh sure Lillith, just give us a minute alone please." Garte replied.

I walked out and into the living room and heard Garte and Zianna yelling at each other about me,y situation and how I've been treated in the past two days. I sighed. I cause trouble no matter where I go........ Maybe I should just.... leave this world, it would make everyone's lives easier, except Zane and Aarons, they'd hate me for it and they'd feel really guilty for allowing me to leave their sight. They'd probably blame Gene, I mean they'd automatically think I killed myself because of what he did.... I thought to myself.