Chapter 3 ~ Kicked out of the house

I turned to Gene.

"Let's go then." I said.

"Let's go m'lady." Gene said.

Gene's P.O.V

I was only going on a date with her to see if Sasha was right, if I really was in love with Lillith already. I tried acting all gentlemen like but Lillith didn't like it. We walked to the car park.

"Uh, Lillith so my mum's driving us to the shops and to where we're having our date and so I'll need you to pretend to be my girlfriend whilst she's around. You don't need to kiss me or anything!" I said.

"Why is your mum driving us around?" Lillith asked.

"My car's getting fixed, I hit a frickin' deer last week." I answered.

"So, you lied to me?" She asked.

"Yes and no. You only asked if I could give a ride and if I have a car, you never specified anything." I replied.

"Smart a*s." She replied.

I saw my mum's car.

"That's my mum's car there." I said pointing to my mum's car.

"Ok. Put you're arm over my shoulder." Lillith said stopping.

I stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Put you're arm over my shoulder so you're mum buys it. And when you tell you're mum that I'm you're girlfriend kiss me on the cheek." Lillith said with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Alright then." I said with a smug look.

I put my arm over Lillith a shoulder. It felt like it was meant to be there. We walked up to my mum's car, where Lillith put her hand around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. My mum rolled down the window.

"Mum, this is my girlfriend Lillith." I said.

I turned my head to Lillith and kissed her on the cheek.

"Awwwwwwwww! So cute!!! Hi Lillith, I'm Gene's mum, you can call me Sarah!" My mum said excitedly.

"It's nice to meet you Sarah!" Lillith said.

"Hey mum, could you drive us to the store then some where that I'll tell you while Lillith a in the store?" I asked.

"Of course sweetie!" Mum said.

She closed the car window.

"Ya know it's 5:00 pm, so you can stay at my place tonight if you want, I'm sure my mum has something you'll like and that'll fit." I said.

"Ok." Lillith replied.

Lillith's P.O.V

Gene took me to the back seat and opened the door for me. I sat in the middle seat and Gene sat next to me. I had a slight blush on my cheeks. Do I have a crush on Gene? I thought to myself. Nah. Although...... maybe I do, he doesn't call me delinquent and he's really nice to me unlike Liam ever is on the dates I'm forced into. I leaned on Gene's shoulder as his mum drove us to Walmart.