Chapter 15 ~ The fights

"No. I'll let you stay with you're boyfriend." Laurance said.

"Come on, you and me both know that's a lie." I said.

"The boyfriend part or the part where I'm ok with you staying at his place?" Laurance asked.

"Both." I laughed.

"Yeah, I knew that." Laurance said.

Laurance hugged me and spun me around. I laughed.

"Put me down!" I laughed.

Laurance put me down and the bell for lunch went.

"Let's go." I said.

I quickly got all my stuff in my bag and got up. I felt someone grab my wrist and turned around to see Gene.

"Where are you going?" Gene asked.

"To have lunch with my brother." I said.

"Why?" Gene asked.

"Because I have seen him in thirteen years Gene...... I've missed him..." I replied.

Gene let go and I walked inside with Laurance. We went and sat with his friends. There was Garroth, Travis, Vylad, Aph, Vi, Dante, Nana, Katelyn and Aaron. Then the rest I didn't know.

"Alright! Lucinda, Nicole, and Cadenza. This is my long lost biological sister!" Laurance announced to the table.

I chuckled.

"Hi!" I said.

"Aren't you the girl who got into a fight with that werewolf?" An orange haired girl asked.

"Lucinda! Why don't you introduce yourself first?!!" A girl with orange hair and green eyes said. "Sorry about her. I'm Cadenza, nice to meet you Lillith. Laurance talks about what you guys did as kids all the time!"

"Nice to meet you too Cadenza!" I replied.

"Sorry about just before. I'm Lucinda! I'm a witch. But I really want to know if the rumours are true." The first orange haired girl said.

"Nice to meet you Lucinda. If you're talking about Ein, the Alpha male, and the reason he had a bleeding nose and a black eye. Then yes, I'm that girl." I said.

A girl with red hair looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you!" She said.

"Nice to meet you Nicole!" I said.

"When did you and Ein get into a fight?" Aph asked.

"*sigh* After you left before school, Ein showed up. But there was before then....... when I first got to school, it was all the commotion outside our werewolf class classroom...." I said.

I heard Zenix laugh and looked behind me to see the Shadow Knights sitting at the table behind me.

"Seriously Gene?" I said.

"What? Am I not allowed to sit inside tiger?" Gene said.

"Go away Gene." Laurance said.

"I heard rumours going around school that you and Gene are dating, is that true Lillith?" Lucinda asked.

I sighed.

"Give me a second please." I said.

I got up and dragged Gene to an empty classroom.

"You spread news around the school about us ''dating''?!!" I said with air quotes around 'dating'.

"Yeah. How else will all the guys at school know that you're mine?" Gene said.

"It's a fake relationship!" I whisper shouted.

"Doesn't mean it can't happen at school." Gene said.

"I wanted to keep my home life seperated from my school life." I replied.

"Why's that?" Gene asked.

I slapped Gene.

"Because I like my home life to be private!" I yelled and stormed out of the classroom.

I stormed off to find Ein and found him with his minions beating Blaze, the Beta male.

"Hey! How about you pick on someone you're own strength!" I yelled.

Blaze looked over at me with eyes that told me to run.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled.

"Make me." Ein said.

"Oh I'll make you alright!" I yelled.

I ran at Ein and pushed him down the stairs, I jumped down and punched him repeatedly. Ein punched me back and got up, dragging me by hair to the soccer field.

"Let go of my hair you bastard!" I screamed in anger.

Ein threw me infront of him and I quickly got up. We started punching each other.

"Just give up Beta!" Ein yelled.

"I will never give up! As long as I am still breathing, I will not give up!" I yelled back.

There was a crowd surrounding us. I heard yells from the group to stop. I kept punching Ein and he kept punching me. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and pull me away from Ein. I turned to see who it was. Aaron and Laurance.

"Let me back at him!! That bastard called me a mongrel and beat up Blaze!!!!" I screamed.

I felt Aaron let go.

"Laurance let her go, Blaze has been her friend since we adopted her. And dad called her a mongrel on multiple occasions." Aaron said.

I felt Laurance let go and I ran back at Ein and kicked him to the ground. He got back up and tackled me to the ground. We rolled around fighting each other until I'd finally had enough. I knees Ein where it hurts and punched him in the nose. That was enough to to knock him off of me and keep him on the ground. I got up and quickly ran over to Blaze, where he was still being beat my Jackson and Ryder.

"Leave him alone!" I screamed.

The boys looked at me.

"Look at this, it's the adopted werewolf Ein was telling us about." Jackson said.

"Shall we bash her instead?" Ryder said.

"Of course." They said in unison.

They ran at me and I punched them both in the gut. I saw Blaze get up weakly and I gasped which gave Jackson and Ryder a chance to punch me. I fell to the ground. Blaze fell over and I quickly scrambled over to him but was pulled back and up by Jackson. Ryder smirked and punched me in the face. I saw Blaze get up and start walking to me with a limp.

"JUST RUN BLAZE!!!! FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!" I screamed through the tears pouring down my face.

I looked over to the crowd and saw Laurance, Gene and Aaron making their way through to me. I suddenly couldn't hear anything but my heart beat. It was going way too fast. Everything suddenly went black.

"LILLITH!!!!" Was the last thing I heard before I couldn't hear anything.