1

Jeongin 16, sophomore

Chan 16, junior

Jeongin's POV

"What the FUCK is wrong with you huh?" I could hear Chan say in the immense sound of kicks that his friends continue to blow at me. "Can't you keep your mouth shut and listen instead?! Ugh, the whole school is talking about me cause you keep moving that BIG MOUTH OF YOURS!" My body came quickly in contact with a bat. Puncturing the side of my stomach.

The tears come quickly under my arms, covering my head to the best of my abilities. Ultimately failing as I can feel the large painful swelling, pounding through my cut ears.

"You've dealt this for 10 years now. Why don't you tell anyone?"

"Are you stupid to continue to deal with this Jeongin?! You could be free by now!"

"You spend more money on bandages than clothes! It's time to wake up Jeongin!"

That's what they all say to me when they finally decide to walk out of my life again. They all do. Old friends who can't deal with me being abused daily by Chan. I hold onto people for support. But I have nothing in the end. I don't expect them to accept what Chan does to me but I just want someone, anyone, to come help me when I'm screaming alone in the dark. But they turn a blind and move along.

"You know what, I'm done with you. Changbin, go grab the scissors." He huffed out. Two feet stopped kicking at my shins going to grab the scissors. No, not again please no.

But of course I didn't say that to him unless I wanted to be drowned at the pool again.

"Snip, snip Jeongin. You're about to get a new haircut." Changbin teased, making the others laugh with him.

"Stop kicking him and pin him down onto the chair." All the loud stomps come to a holt. Woojin and Hyunjin gripped my arms. Circulation I can feel being lost under my dirty school uniform. My arms soon will be blue for a good week again. They dragged my body towards one of the class chairs, sitting in the middle of the room. 

They tossed me on it and immediately pinned me down to the chair, even though I don't even try to escape. Chan comes closer with the large class scissors in hand. "Would you like to rather beg?" He glared. Quickly grabbing my hair and pulling it down. I grunt in pain as I could feel where the hairs and swollen lumps sit on top of each other.

The whole rumor on Chan in the first place was that he bullied another student from middle school to the point of death. Which wasn't true and wasn't even spread by me. The countless amount of times that I have been bullied for somebody else's doing unfair. But he wouldn't believe anyways as I'm the only person he treats like this. I'm his toy and have been since 1st grade. Toys listen and don't fight back, I've been brainwashed to believe that.

"No? Thought so." He roughly grabbed the back of my head, a handful of hair in hand.

Snip snip snip

I saw the brown chunks of hair slowly fall down to the ground. "Won't you look at that guys, Jeongin is aging already!" Snip snip snip. Everybody laughed, agreeing to the comment.

I can feel the patch of hair missing. It's cold and bruised. Like me.

Chan pushes up my chin, forcing me to meet his cold eyes. Under the moonlight, they glow as a beast awakens inside him. It's scary. He's scares me. The tears run down his fingers like rain. He smirks, enjoying my pain. Eating me up, he continues to slap my face side to side.

"Hey slave, look at me properly will ya?" I stare back.

"Make sure you don't say shit anymore, got it?" I immediately nodded my head.

"Good dog, now let's have a good time tomorrow okay? Come on guys. It's getting late. Let's leave the dog here and get to bed."

They agreed to what he said and followed him out the classroom. Leaving me bruised, bleeding, and dead weight in the dark classroom.

My sobs echo the classroom repeating after me. I cried and cried. Wiping my sticky face with my sleeve, blood comes out from my nose. Not again.

Any sane person would've either killed Chan, reported Chan, or taken their own life. Any way to silence out his voice forever. But I'm not sane. Definitely not after 10 years of Chan's abuse. I oddly hold onto him for support. What support you may ask? The good memories of us being friends when I was in pre-K. Though pre-K is long been since over, those were the only good memories I had with Chan. With my first love.

A/N

Welcome to 'Paired'. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and have not cried yet lol. Poor baby Jeongin. This is the type of intensity that Jeongin will have to go through in this book. If this isn't your style, you can go and read my more mellow book, 'Petals'. Anyways, please look forward to future chapters!

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡