14

"I am going to need consent from you." Chan's face and lungs tense. He felt as though he was drunk on a lust elixir. I'm ready. "Wha-what? What are you saying?" Jeongin hands and feet felt sweaty. Oddly nervous.

He breathes in. "Okay."

Chan chases for Jeongin. Chased for Jeongin's lips. His hands came up to cup his pouted cheeks. Lips so soft connect each other. A gentle blow. Chan's kept moving. Reaching for more. Jeongin's, slowly moves as well. Learning from his first. His first kiss. Soon, they move together. A graceful waltz.

They made out for an hour. Chan moved to sit on Jeongin's lap. Hands always around the face like a delicate apple. Jeongins moves his hands to Chan's back bringing them closer than ever. I feel loved. I finally feel loved. Jeongin's endless fantasies came true. A prayer has been heard and has chosen Jeongin's.

Chan peels away. Chan, no. Come back. They both stare into each others eyes. Their dying confidence continues though. "Tsk." Jeongin stuffs his face into the olders chest. "I'm sorry, this is all finally coming to me." He looks down to the boys curly hair. Your ears have turn crimson. Cute.

"Jeongin, I'm so sorry that I never noticed. I'm so sorry that I tried to hide my true self from you. I'm sorry for the pain I have caused. I know it will never be enough. I know I will never be able to turn back time. But if I could, I'll make sure that we would always be happy." Tears trickled down too quickly for the both of them. "We've been paired up our entire lives and I know now why. It must have been the world's alignment of fate for me to finally come to realize who I should be paired for the rest of my life. It took me long enough to realize and I'm sorry about that as well. But now, you'll be my priority, the only reason I'm still alive so please. Let me give up myself for you. Let me be the shoulder for you to lean on. Let me be your soulmate..."

"Of course..." Jeongin sniffed. "I've waited so long for this."

"I'm so sorry to make you wait." Chan caressed the boy, leaving kisses all over his soft hair.

"So, are we like- together now?" Jeongin looks up. Endless tear stains splatter across Chan's face. His face was a pretty pink that was slowly fading. He bit his bottom lip. "Hueheheheh." His endless smile opened up. "Of course." He kissed the top of his nose.

"Chan, I'm so happy."

"I am too."

"What the fuck. His phone is off."

"I told you, you should've break off with him already and move along."

"Shut the fuck up, Lia. This isn't your relationship."

"At least mine ain't yours. I'm doing just fine with my mans. Mine ain't fucking messy."

"Seriously Lia, cut it out. Yeji's been through enough."

"Well I'm not the one that can't keep up with my boyfriend."

"Fuck you Lia. Get the fuck out of my house."

"Gladly. I'm tired of your whining and tantrums."

"I'm going to go talk to Lia. See ya Yeji."

"See ya Ryujin."

The door closes between them.

"I'm going to find you Chan. You can't hide for too long."

"Did you see his face? It was like he was actually giving him pity up on that rooftop. It was so damn weird." Hyunjin threw his feet on top of the table as he played with the unorganized Rubik's Cube. "Maybe he's actually changing." Woojin said.(PARK WOOJIN OF AB6IX IM SORRY IF I CAUSED ANY CONFUSION) "pffff, that man? For Jeongin? Crazy. That man would punch him for $1,000 dollars if he had to." Changbin declared. "Whatever he's up to, he better return fast. We all miss him." Seungmin pouted. They all nodded their heads in agreement. "Even though he can be ruthless to someone, he truly is a great friend." Woojin stated.