11

13 Years Ago | Before the Hate

"Hey Jeongin." Chan waved towards the younger from the high hill. The sun was sinking into the water, making the sky bleed with deep vibrant colors. Their families had come together for a picnic along the warm Yeosu weather.

"Yes Chan!" The gleeful boy said. He wobbled his way up to the hill, practically crawling on his fours as he makes his way up the "rigorous" hill. He panted his way to the top to meet up with the older. "Here let me help." Chan grabs Jeongin's chubby arm and helps him meet towards the top.

Jeongin collapses into Chan's arms. He looked up to meet his eyes. Gleeful and full of reds and yellows. He's my crush. My big fat crush. Can I keep him forever?

"Let's watch the sun go away. Together." Chan proceeds to lay down on the long green grass and eyes lost into the water. Jeongin follows the olders movements and lays down right next to him. "The sky's so beautiful..." chan breathes out. "You're more beautiful." Jeongin said. They giggled and clutched their stomach of Jeongin's comment.

"Chan, can you promise me something? Forever and ever?"

"Of course, what is it. Spill." Chan rolls to his side to see Jeongin already facing him.

"When we grow up, let's get married!" His innocent smile comes out. Of course, Chan had to say yes. "I promise!" He lifts up his pinky to keeps his promise. Their pinky's intertwine each other.

Years later, Chan ______ keep his promise.

A/N

Finally spring break for me and I'm so happy. This chapter was actually supposed to be published like 2 weeks ago but I got bombarded by tests so... my bad. Just a small cute fluffy flashback. Also, what was Chan about to say. Of course I don't know lololol.

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡