21

I continued to run. I continued to run is what I do. My mind had made a decision over my heart and I paid that by running away to the hurt boy that laid achingly on the cold floor. I felt bad, I truly do. But how can I help someone when I can't even look at their face without feeling shame, anger, embarrassment. I reached my dorm room and immediately punched in the PIN number. I got in and slammed the door shut.

I cried in that cold and dark room just like Changbin but this shame. This shame eats me alive. I collapsed myself against the door and continued to cry in my own arms that ball around me. Get me out. I'm sinking please get me out. No one here is to comfort me. No one is here to understand me. My nails dig into my skin as I claw at it. How could you be so clueless? How could you lose your chance? Changbin. Who do you want? I answer my own question quickly. He doesn't want you. Why would he want you? He only wants Felix. Felix is the only one. I yelp at the agonizing feeling that I just might never be loved like how I want to be. It hurts.

I wake up. Well, at least I think I'm awake. This headache, this stiffness, certainly makes me feel awake. I finally open my eyes to be facing my dorm kitchen, laying down on the wood floors with an overwhelming cold feeling. I slowly sit up with every sore and stiff bone pulsing. My brain felt like it was hammered like a gong. I wince at the overwhelming feeling that continues to piles throughout my body. I sat up to see the sunshine pour through my blinds. A new day. Ding. My phone goes off from my bed. Picking it up, I was flooded with dozens of text messages.

————————————-
HAPPYBOK
where r u?
————————————-
HAPPYBOK
Seungmin, why aren't you
responding??????
————————————-
CHRIS HYUNG
Call me when you see this
text.
————————————-
HYUN
Lmao, why are you late
for first period?
————————————-
CHRIS HYUNG
What did you do to Changbin.
————————————-

The buzz wears off and reality jumps at me again. I need to explain myself. I stared down at the time on my phone which reads 5:14. Classes are over and I had just completely blown through my day. 12 hours. I've slept for 12 hours.

Slipping on my shoes, I ran out my room towards the other side of the building. My knuckles hover over the dorm to Chan's room. Instead, it opens up and I see Changbin. His eyes widen. "Seungmo-." I break into a sprint towards the stairs. Not him. No, not him. Not now. I jump down the stairs to the outside exit and ran. I could hear the steps eagerly following me as I head towards the parking lot to hide. I hid between two large vans to ball up. Why now?

"Seungmin." He found me.

A/N

Merry Christmas! I will be doing a double upload in applied for my late update cause I REALLY am so sorry. I've been busy and I feel so bad but now I can update! Shorter chapter for this one but an extra long one for the next on!

Thank you for reading!
- マイ☆彡