2

Jeongin's POV

I trudged my feet back towards the dorms, leaving the main school building. Our school is a private school which the students actually live on campus in a separate building on the side of the school. Of course, my family can't afford the school as the school is very prestigious with a high college acceptance rate. Chan's family funded everything for me. The uniform which I'm going to have to throw away, my supplies, and school trips. All funded by them.

My family and the Bang family were close before any children were birthed. They were both living together in a one room apartment on a apartment roof. They helped each other through every struggle and when my parents started to help fund and encourage Chan's parents to make their company which is now the valuable company in Korea's exports on oil, they continue to show our gratitude to our family. I have to listen to them and take care of Chan from afar. Cause I feel like I owe them for all the great gratitude they have done for us.

Chan and I used to be inseparable. Our families would always brag how their sons were attached to the hip to each other. Of course, when chan started to bully me, that all stopped. The us, disappeared from our dictionaries. But, we always pretend that we are good to each other in front of family. Another show I have to be a part of.

I stepped outside the completely dark school. Though it still glows in marble and pearl white, smooth limestone. My cold breath fogs the clear sky. My scars and blood instantly freeze and started to crack. Making it hard to move my muscles but i still continue to the dorms.

Cause of my relations with the Bang family, I get my own room thankfully. But it can get lonely. So very lonely. I went to the dresser and grabbed a pair of silk pajamas then headed towards the bathroom to shower. I stripped out of the torn uniform and threw it the trash. The amount of uniforms I've gone through my life is enough to fill 3 large dressers and none of them are cheap either. At least $600 for a whole set. Thankfully, Chan's family doesn't question it.

I enter the steamy shower. Immediately, my body removed my constricting muscles and sores. I can feel my wounds burn though when coming to meet with such hot water.

Pain is temporary Jeongin. You got to learn how to be immune to it.

Finished my shower and wrapped the towel over myself. I removed the fog from the mirror to see a dark look on my face. I'm tired of this. But what can I do? Whine till I get what I want? The purple and blue blotches cover my body, still tender when I touch them. Teared skin and scuffs on my arms and legs when they kicked me with their rough soles. And the Bat. I look onto the right side of my stomach. A almost black bruise sits their. I'm going to have to take a break from school again. Finally, I touch the back of my wet hair. A patch the size of a walnut I can feel under my fingertips. I guess it's back to wearing hoodies and hats again.

I open the back panel of the mirror and took out my healing creams, peroxides, and bandages. I finish bandaging myself and changed into my pajamas which was excruciatingly painful as I had to bend my back on my stomach bruise. I leave my room when I suddenly got a knock on the door. Chan.

I opened the door to see chan in his hoodie and sweats, leaning on the side of the door frame. "You know what to do." He said handing me his phone. When he needs money he makes me call his mom and talk to her on how we spent the money together. The money we are supposed to share, he keeps, leaving me with nothing of course. Usually some dumb excuse like "I lost one of my friends hoodies" or "we had a expensive group dinner for as a class".

He sat on my bed looking at my room. "So fucking simple. No wonder you don't have friends. You're too simple." I sat beside him, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello Miss Bang." Chan rolls his eyes at the formality.

"Oh hey Innie!"