19

The alarm rings throughout their ears. They whined as the impulsive sound repeats each note. Felix rolled over to his side towards the bed stand and quickly turned off the alarm. His eyes winced as his attempt to open them against the blinding rays of the sun. It was now
8'o clock and the office opens in a half hour. The dream is already over? Felix repeated to himself.

Felix was sitting in a world. A world where no matter where he turned was large clouds and reflective glass-like waters. His chair floats above it all like it could not succumb to the normal laws of physics. But he did. His feet went through the reflective water as he dangled and splashed through it. He stays still as he didn't want to get wet. He couldn't go with a blind compass anyways. No sense of direction could be taken. But in the distance, slowly but progressively, he sees a figure. The figure slowly walks towards him. Indeed it was Changbin. He's dressed in a thin white flowy shirt and white shorts. His hair was swept to the side and bounced as he walked. He stops. Around 5 feet from him. He stands against the water. Gravity didn't effect him either.

He pulls out a key from his short pockets. It's silver designs that were engraved trailed against his fingers. He continues to walk directly towards Felix and bends down to his height. Felix sits up straight and continues to watch the boy's moves carefully. Changbin takes the key and moved it towards him. As he thought it couldn't move any further, it entered through his chest. a soft white glow came from the entrance as it sat in its holding spot. It felt perfect, like it had fit even though nothing was there to be placed.

Changbin turns the key towards the right and it clicks into place. Then, Felix bloomed into hundreds of butterflies in his place. White butterflies fluttered away to the deserted world.

Felix heard as the key instead rattled against the chair. And Changbin is nowhere to be seen. Only ripples of where he stood were left of him.

Felix wanted to continue to solve out his dream, but time doesn't move on his commands. He sits up from warm bed and looked down to see Changbin still completely passed out. He rested with his arms spread out and a soft breath. Felix swings his feet to his side to then nudge at the boy's thigh.

"Wake up Changbin." He said steadily. "You have a 9AM class." Felix continues to wriggle his toes onto different parts of his body. His knees, stomach, armpit. Yet the older had still not opened his eyes. "You're making me do the most, Binnie." Felix moves down to the other's bed. "Where was his soft spot again? Oh yeah." He remembered.

"Wake up now!" Felix tickled at the used to be sleeping boy on the neck. "Hahahaaa!" He laughed and moved away from it. He quickly sits up directly at Felix. A eye smile and grin still plastered but slowly drops. They're inches away from each other but their gazes at each other don't waver.

Changbin slowly traced down. Looking at such details at such a close proximity. His tiny nose, hazel-colored freckles, and pointed lips that bounce with each soft spoken word. I want to feel it. What details come out to be so well rounded.

"I'll brush my teeth first." Felix tried to not let such feelings to tremble his voice. He stands up strong to collect his belongings. Followed by a shut door of the bathroom.

He immediately put both hands up to his mouth. It's too loud. My heart's too loud. It beats up to his ears and they turned flushed. "I must be going crazy..." he stares up to the mirror. His face was undoubtedly soft and weak towards the older. For it was what Changbin has done to felix, without him even knowing it.

The door opens and the two look up from the two person table which had disturbed their heart breakfast of Eggos and sliced strawberries. "I'll wait on the bed." Seungmin exclaimed as he walked towards the bed, swinging his bag down towards the foot of it.

He looked back at the boys who continued to shovel down the food. It doesn't feel right. I don't feel right. Seungmin felt off. But these new sudden emotions made him feel weak and vulnerable. He didn't know how to explain it and solve them out. He couldn't do anything but sulk for himself. What do I want? Just find the words for it already Seungmin! In no time, Felix had stood up and headed towards Seungmin. "Let's go."

"What're your electives going to be?" Seungmin started the conversation as they walked into the buzzing building. Copy and paste uniforms and untamed hair was on every student. Girls in their overly bright red tints and hair rollers. Boys in their untucked shirts and ties swung towards their shoulders.

"Break Dance, Music Theory, And Solo Sing." Their steps go in sync as they stride through the large hallways. "Nice, still going after that Dancer dream, yeah?" Seungmin said with a flick of his tongue. He looks up to the boy and was surprised to what he saw. Felix's face had fallen to a grim frown. His eyebrows fell through and scrunched his eyes. Did I click something? He felt bad as the relaxed atmosphere suddenly went heavy. "Mom doesn't know. She thinks I'm here for veterinarian classes. Go into Seoul University and make a lot of money. She thinks that I'm over the dancing dreams." His voice quivers. "I wished I got a little more faith..." his voice died out. But the mask was put on quickly. Felix looks back at Seungmin who's face has mimicked his. "It's fine! I'll get into it senior year. Dancing and all that singing stuff should be saved as a hobby anyways." His thin smile is plastered yet his eyes sparkled as he blinked the thoughts away.

Seungmin reached for Felix's arm. "I'm always here okay? Any reassurance, any regret, any worry. We're here to support you." Felix's courage was already as deep as a well, but maybe it can bring in more rain, so he can rise with the people he came for. He reached around for a hug. "Thank you Seungmin. You're really the best."

Seungmin face weakened behind the hug. No wonder Changbin likes you so much. How can I be like that?

"Don't be like that Innie~." Chan tried to convince Jeongin as he tugged on his short sleeve. "You'll get used to it soon and then we'll all be happy. I'm always right here." Jeongin was unwaverd though. He wasn't used to the bustling cafeteria. He used to going to the schools convience store near his dorm and grabbing a Kimbap or if he's low on money, just a smoothie. Now, things are different as he's with Chan. Of course, for the better he thought. But him being so used to being alone in his dorms, he doesn't take another step inside. "Chan, I don't think I can. I'm not used to it. Just for this week, can we eat in my dorm? I just slowly ease into it." He was still kind of scared of Chan. He couldn't let go of the pst so fast, even though he loved the curly haired boy so much.

Thankfully, Chan understood. I'll have to take it slow. If that means keeping him. "Okay. I'm fine with that. Let's go to the convience store then." He takes the younger's small hands and skipped through the hallways. "Chan! People are still here!" He tried to hide his face, but still skipped alongside him. Chan stops, "as long my eyes are on you, you don't need anybody else's opinions." Jeongin shoved his head through the others collarbone. "Ahh, really."

He smiled.

A/N

I really hope you guys are enjoying the side story of Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix. How do you think this is going to play out? I'll always include the progression of Jeongchan at the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Thank you for reading!
- マイ☆彡