20

"Changbin, please.." His voice had strained at this point and yet the boy still won't listen. "Why is it so damn hard?" Seungmin's legs were starting to fall into effect. It tightened and speed and begged for him to sit down. He was never so much of a runner.

"Why are you so damn eager?!" Changbin spun at his heel, making them both suddenly collide. They fall onto one another with a thump that echoed off the walls of the dark dorm hallway.

Originally, they were supposed to meet up for a little Ben&Jerry's inside the dorms living space. A little catch up time as both of them can never stop working from school and from sleep. Everyone was already in deep sleep and will wake up soon for school all over again yet the two boys stayed up. Stayed up for Ben&Jerry's at 5 in the morning.

No one else knew but Seungmin hasn't slept in two days. This would be his third night without any rest. Surprised he hasn't fainted from fatigue yet, he decided to push his limits in school and friends. Changbin on the other hand was just bored for that night. He hasn't stayed up late in a while and so when he remembered that Seungmin will be having a "all nighter" for school that evening, he took his chances.

It was casual catching up until Seungmin remembered what he wanted to ask Changbin the evening they were taking Felix home. "What are your feelings towards Felix?"

Now the setting has changed where the both of them are on the floor groaning in pain from the collision. Seungmin quickly sits up and so did Changbin. "Now seriously, why cant you tell me? Is it that hard?"

"No..." Changbin stares down the dark hallway. By this time, he knew his feelings for Felix were true. He really likes the Australian. But he knows something that Seungmin doesn't know. So he keeps his lips shut, for now.

"Then say it!" Seungmin's plea echoed through all the hallways. He was huffing and puffing at this point for an answer. Just say it so that I can stop... please...

"I can't."

"Oh my goodness, why? Why is that you can't tell me?!" Seungmin scooted in front of Changbin at this point. "I want to hear you say it to my face. Please."

"Cause it would hurt you." His soft words fell from the tip of his tongue and disappointedly into Seungmin's ears. "Huh?" What do you mean... by that...

"And me, too." My old self would've loved this. Seungmin was still confused. Does he know? Or is his wording weird? Or am I just thinking too much-.

"I know you like me."

Ddaeng. It hit like a drum.

Changbin slowly looks up at the frozen boy. "I know you've liked me for a year now and I'm sorry I never had the courage to say such simple word like "me too" or "so do I"."

He paused between his words that were eager to jump out. He finally meets Seungmin's gaze where he was crying. The sleeves of his sweater rub furiously against his raw skin, deepening his flush. His light hiccups were quiet and his lips quivered.

He continued. "To be honest Seungmin, I liked you. When I started to notice your feelings towards me, I eagerly wanted to give the same affection back but...." he winced at the words he was about to say. They were painfully true.

"I'm a coward..." his voiced strained as his eyes began to well up with tears.

People make mistakes and Changbin had just made his biggest one ever. He divided he was going to ignore that feeling in his heart. I'll get over it. But he didn't. The more they hanged out, it seems as though his heart was getting more and more inpatient. It used to be I want to give him a hug right now or I want to poke his cheek. It quickly moved to Damn I want to kiss him, damn I want to call him mine. The urges suddenly started to grow aggressive.

Seungmin's courage to ask the boy only got weaker and weaker. I made a lot new friends, I'll get over it. His feelings started to fall and disappear but only been rekindled when he saw how Changbin treated Felix.

The two were both too cowardly to tell each other, even though they knew the outcome would be true.

Seungmin's head was hung low. His heart has plummeted and he felt as though he just lost something other than love. He can't bare it anymore.

So he runs. He runs and runs, hearing a pair of stomps catch up to him as well.

Fumble, trip, spin.

He turns around to see Changbin achingly collapsed on the floor. "Ah fucckkk..." His Hans quickly grabbed onto the dislocated shoulder. He felt his muscles tore at the area.

Seungmin help him. / No don't keep running.
He's hurt. / He doesn't want to see you.

What are you going to do about it?
/
What are you going to do about it?

A/N

School has been keeping me so busy ugh I'm exhausted. But I'm kinda happy with this chapter. One of my shorter ones sorry about that but I hope you like it! I'm going to try to update as much as possible but don't expect an update once a week lol.

Thank you for reading!
ーマイ☆彡