9

Jeongin's POV

It's sad to know that this treatment isn't going to last long. But three weeks. Three weeks is all I need. Until I'll have to let it go again and revert back to old ways.

I'm never going to get this chance again.

Might as well get the most of it.

"You're hungry aren't you?" The thought of food again makes my stomach obnoxiously loud. Chan sneers as my body reacts, leaving me to look at him shyly. "I got it, I got. I'm going to order food okay?" He walk up to the phone that sits at the counter next to me.

"Hello........yes.....we'll like food for the patient..............okay, thank you very much." He hangs up and grabs the other phone from his pocket.

"Hello? Yes. I'll like one portion of Pork cutlet rice....okay, thank you."

"What's the pork cutlet for?" I questioned for the extra food. "That's my order, you're getting your diet meal."

"What? Diet?" I questioned back.

"You're severely underweight and you haven't had proper food for a while either. Don't worry, it will only last a week." He informs back at me. It's true, I'm quite skinny. I've skipped meals often to either avoid Chan in the cafeteria which was everyday, or because I forgot about hunger when I was studying. I guess it finally is coming back to me.

I shake my head at him in agreement.

The door is knocked on and a nurse comes in with a cart full of different trays of food. She sets the stand up tray on my bed and quickly leaves without a word. There sits a vegetable stew with piles of boiled chicken, orange juice, bread, and a small trays of supplements. "Dig in, Jeongin." He points to the food.

I do as told and reached for my silverware. As the food entered my mouth, it felt as if I haven't eaten in my life before. My stomach kept asking for more as quickly as I scuffed it down my throat. "Watch out sweetie, don't want indigestion."

Sweetie.

I nearly spitted out my orange juice, quickly choking on it instead. My cheeks felt as they were burning as strongly as my throat. "Awww, I told you..." he grabs the napkins and dabbed my mouth. He lightly hits my back to stop the coughing. My face never felt so warm.

"Th-thanks." I choked out. "No problem, slow down on your eating though." He giggles at the end. I never seen him so soft before.

His phone rings again.

"I'll be right back, it seems like my food is here."

He quickly went out the room. Finally.

"Ahhh!" I stuff my face into my pillow. All the pain was ignored as I screamed into the pillow.

I've never been treated like this since we were young. I felt rejuvenated and youthful again. All I can see were cherry blossoms in my eyes and everything seemed fluffy and pink. I felt like I was on cloud 9. The grin across my face was so wide and my legs can't help but fidget.

It felt as though were were really together. I want to ignore the truth so badly, ignore all that is to come later. So I stayed focus, focus on what's happening now and not later.

He comes back in rushing with a takeout bag in hand. I can smell the greasy pork and sweet sauce. "Stop pouting now." That just made me pout even more.

He opens the bag on the small counter next to me and starts to dig in. My soup is nothing compared to his food. I can't help but stare. His cheeks puffed out and eyes seemed to smile.

He looks over to me. "If you keep pouting like that, I'm going to have to take your food too."

"Don't you think that's a little harsh on the patient? Channie?" I always wanted to call him that.

His cheeks started to bloom in response. Cute.

"I- ugh, wh-whatever." He goes bag to chewing.

But I kept staring, being so up close and personal. Everything he did seemed to be so perfect to me. Even if he is my abuser.

Stop.

Shut up.

Push it away.

He sets back his chopsticks in frustration. "Agh, really..." He swallows his food. He looks at me in displease. "Fine, fine, you win. It's hard to ignore someone ˢᵒ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ when they are drilling a hole in your face."

I had no response as all he said was true.

He picks back up his chopsticks and grabbed a bit of everything. He brings up to my face, "say ahh."

He's treating me like a baby. But I obey anyway. I open my mouth and I repeated and said ahh. He brings his chopsticks to my lips and I bite down. "Happy now?"

"Vewy mush soh" I chewed. "Good, I'm happy that you are."

His words always have such a weird effect on me. How can I say no when his face is soften and words dripped of honey. How can anyone say no? I just hope I don't regret later on.

A/N

Bit of a shorter chapter. Sorry. Hoped you enjoyed the fluffy chapterrrr. Got a little tired of being all depressed and moody lolol. Hate to break it to you but it most likely would revert back to just that in the next chapter so enjoy it while you can!

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡