18

They were all on the road back to the dorms. Changbin was driving, Felix was sleeping in the front, and Hyunjin was passed out on Seungmin's shoulders. Seungmin has been getting this feeling. A feeling he never really understood. But he's one to speak his mind. "Changbin." He called out abruptly from the soft stereo of korean ballads. "Yeah?" He responded from the wheel. "What are your feelings towards Felix?" Changbin flinched in his seat. What kind of question is that? "Uh....uhmm."

The thing is, Changbin didn't know much either. Does he like Felix? Or love Felix? And if it's like, in what way? What is he trying to be for Felix? "I guess I like him?"

"In what way?" Seungmin snapped. His words fall from his tongue too fast. A rising feeling of something made everything feel a little off for him. His cheeks burned, his hands clenched into fists to show his veins, and his mind, was running.

"Seungmin-." He sighed out. Frustrated at such a tough question that he wish he knew himself. "That's a question I can't answer right now-."

"I said in what way?" Seungmin was too strong headed. He continue to push the question. "Why are you making this so difficult for yourself." He snarks.

Changbin had just finally reunited with this boy less than a day ago. Yet his emotions changed so quickly when he finally did. Through those 4 years, he only thought of each other as best friends. But this boy has grown and changed. Changed into something so eye-catching towards Changbin, he couldn't stop staring. "I-I don't know." His firm grip on the steering wheel got tighter.

"Give me an answer next time then. For some reason, there's a part of me that doesn't want to know either." Seungmins known to not be afraid of telling his emotions. That's how the boys stuck with him for so long. He was easy to talk to and a great listener. And observer. He sort of hates that side of him that pays too much attention at the picture. Pay too much attention to frame. It caused him to read minds and predict futures so easily, but that comes at a cost for him. Possibly finding out something he doesn't want to know. Something he wish he never searched for. Just like right now.

They eventually arrive to the dorms parking lot. "Hyunjin," he poked at the taller's cheek "wake up." His eye flutter. "We're here already?" He rubbed his eyes and moved from the boys shoulder. Hyunjin tends to crash napping when he eats well or had too much sugar. Soda and bbq was the perfect mix. He stretched from his seat and observed his surroundings. Seungmin came around to open the door for him. "C'mon, we have a calc test tomorrow and it's already 12." He tugged at the boys jacket sleeve. "Fine, fine. I'm coming."

Changbin opened the car door to Felix's side. There he was sleeping on the seatbelt with tiny fists on his lap. Tingle. His face warmed. "Wake up Felix." He softly called out. The younger slowly opened his eyes. "Where are we?" He gathers himself to wake up, shifting around in his seat. "We're at the dorms Felix. You'll be sleeping in my room today." Felix simply nodded his head and got out the car. Changbin sees the rest of the boys already gathered at the back entrance of the dorms. They walked up to everyone to meet up. "Well Changbin, you can sign Felix into the school tomorrow-."

"I'll do it." Seungmin raised his hand. They all turned the head to the boy. "I want to catch up with him." Changbin wanted to argue back but his defense was too weak. "Okay, that's cool with me." He looks down in defeat. I wanted to do it.

"The pass code is 0325 if you need to enter anytime." Changbin opens the door to his room. Inside, he flicks on the lights to reveal the room. Dark themed with dark oak details. "I'll sleep on the floor." Changbin quickly said first. Felix And Changbin are the type to always make sacrifices. He didnt want them to nag over who gets the bed when Felix was the guest.

He rushed through his dresser. Pulling out a loose off white shirt, black silk pajama shorts and Klein underwear. "Take a shower first. I'm gonna prepare my bed first." He sat his clothes on top of the dresser for later. "Okay."

Felix sets his suitcase in the dining table. He ahed through his clothes and pulled out a blue bunny pajama set. Picking up his toothbrush and skincare as well. When Felix closed the doors, Changbin looked through the storage closet and pulled out the blankets and pillows and set them on the floor. Suddenly he hears the bathroom door open. Felix come out naked and dripping wet. He snapped his head the other way. "Forgot my underwear and towel." He hears the door close once again. And his heartbeat as well. They beat in his ears tremendously loud. He collapsed on his makeshift bed. He felt hot. His face was beet red and was only getting darker. He gulped down his dry throat. Oh wow.

"I'm turning off the lights now." He flicks the switch down and walks to his bed. Felix looks snuggled up with his thick blankets and Gyu by his side. "Goodnight." Changbin softly said. "Goodnight."

Felix fell asleep immediately as he had a long day, but Changbin was constantly shifting under his blanket. He had too much on his mind and it would not shut up. He felt something suddenly fall against his back. Gyu. He looked up to see Felix's face under the moonlight of the blinds. His freckles turn into moon dust and eyelids shine like comets. His puffy lips were nebulas and hair turned into a smooth Milky Way. A galaxy. Can I call it mine? He picks up Gyu and sits up to stare at the boy even further. Less than a foot apart he observed the galaxy that rested upon him. This is enough. Enough for me any day. He carefully stuffed Gyu back into Felix's arms and tucked in the blanket a little tighter.

Changbin lays back down and stared up to see Felix's small fingers hanging off the side of the bed. Touch. He touched eats finger and rubbed his palm with his index. So soft. He pulls away and settles. "Goodnight Felix." He turns his back against the bed.

"Goodnight Binnie."

They both blush.

A/N
So,,, sorry for not updating in like three thousands years 😬. If y'all yell at me, I might have some motivation tho 🤧. Anyways, super angsty??? At the beginning but then got HELLLAAAA INNAPROPRIATE, then soft UwU. Thanks for 5k reads as well! So thankful 🥺💗. Also, 'Stranger! Danger!' Is out now! Really fluffy for a change. Is SeungBin (hinted in this book) and if you like this chapter, you'll like my new book. Go check it out!

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡