4

Chan's POV

"Is he not up there?" Hyunjin was a able to pant out. Everybody gathered around, breathlessly. "No, I couldn't find him." I blandly stated out.

Something sinks in me. Not heavy, but it's there. It falls slowly like a feather, all the way down to my feet. I don't know exactly what it is, but I hope it goes away. I aggressively push it to the back of my head and kept my attention back on my friends.

"He's probably off campus by now. Whatever, I give up. Let's just go back to class." I waved off. The guys waved me off too as they went to their classes.

End of classes

I walked back to my dorm which somebody stood nearby. Yeji leaned against the door, cleaning at her excessively long red nails, which I bought for her. She wore a 'crop top' under the black jacket with high waisted shorts, fishnets and high boots with heels. Fake lashes and red lipstick on with her hair tied up. A basic gold-digger to say it nicely. She holds onto me for money, and I hold onto her for a show for the audience and sometimes not for the audience. It's not exactly love, but it's not like there is no feeling involved at all.

"Hey babygirl." I quickly grabbed ahold of her small waist and placed kisses on her neck like routine. A mixture of laughs and moans escape from her. "I missed you so much babe." I whispered as I nibbled on her ear.

"Yeah, yeah. Me too babe." She giggled out.

"So why did you come to visit me hm?"

"No particular reason, just wanted to see my handsome baby." She pecked my lips. Here comes the lipstick face. I kissed her aggressively back, knowing this what she truly wanted. I punched in my password and pulled her inside. I dragged her to my bed and continued to kiss her all over. A distraction. Just for now.

20:24/8:24

I said my goodbyes to her outside. I watch her white and red Tesla drive into the distance and speeding off home. Back to myself. I enter my dark dorm room, closing the door behind me. The distractions are gone and I can feel my head flood with thoughts that suffocate me. Stop stop stop.

Jeongin's face and cries is all I hear. It cracks and breaks my skull open. It's fine Chan. He deserves it, you know he deserves it. This is what you wanted to always see.

Jeongin has always been my parents angel. Their one true hope for me they think. Mom and dad used to always be too handsy on me. Trying to control my life and every second of it. They were always in picture in my my memories when I was younger. And Jeongin. He was always there too. They made him go here to watch over me. To control what's left of me when I'm gone. He never kept his damn mouth shut when I did something wrong. Always going to my parents to tell them. I felt like I had no choice but to beat him up for it. And that continues to be believed in my head.

But recently, a different thought keeps trying to creep into my head. You don't have to hate him anymore. Of course, that's not true. He does still deserve it. He needs to get beaten for what he's done. The emotional abuse that I received because of him is still there. How else and I'm supposed to get rid of my anger. Who can I trust to put that on? All fingers point to him and I agree.

The different thoughts go away again and my confidence builds again. It not going to change for awhile.

Jeongin's POV

I flutter my eyes open. White. Everything I white. The infirmary sits lonely as I'm the only person in it. I can feel a fresh pair of bandages are wrapped all around my body. They aren't painful anymore as I sit up. "You could've died you know." Mr. Hwan sternly said to me. His cold eyes stare into me as if he's upset.

"How did I get here?" I hoarsely cracked out. My throat is unbelievably dry.

He distinctly gives me a cup of water. "A student found you up there, unconscious." The memories of what happened earlier flood into my head once again. My throat starts to close up.

"You're not going to leave this room for 7 days. Actually, let me correct that. You physically can't. The skin on the side of your stomach is too torn for you to even stand up without knocking yourself out again. So you'll be bedridden for now." All I can do is look back at him, staring at me disappointingly.

"I'm going to assume that you're still going to keep your mouth shut on who is doing this to you." I simply dipped my head slightly. He sighs out, frustrated on my situation. His arms crossed and never kept his eyes off me.

"Gets some sleep, I'll be in my room so just call out if you need anything." He gets up from his seat and went back inside his office.

I slowly laid back down comfortably onto the bed. The tears come back. I'm disappointing everyone.

The dark rooms seems to consume me. The thick atmosphere suffocates me. The thick pool is hard to stay afloat on. My arms start to feel weak and my legs slowly stand still. I take my last breath as I sink into the black quicksand. No movement seems to be possible. I feel the sand fill inside my mouth, forcing me to swallow it whole. My nails try to claw at it, but I deflate. The black sand comes out from my ears, nose, mouth. I drown in it. I feel the salty tears come out as the sand gets in my eyes. I can't breathe. Help me. I'm dying. PLEASE HELP ME.

I break into cold sweat when I wake up. My breathing is staggered as my eyes flash to one side of the room to the other. I need to breathe. Not here. I painfully got out of bed. My bare feet touching the cold floor. I walk out the room. And head out to the back door. Unexpectedly, Chan sits against the door next to me. He slowly looks up at me. His pupils dilate as he saw me.

It's like we were born for each other, meant for each other. Like we are paired.

A/N

I have no idea where I'm going with this story but yeah. Hope you liked it. I'm just so happy to update for you guys. Also, please comment what are your thoughts in Jeongin and Chan currently?

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡