17

Seungmin just stares at his phone in disbelief. The whole room waits for a anticipated answer from the boy. "He just texted me. He's at the airport right now and needs a ride. Damn this dude and his last minute ordeals." Seungmin rubs at his temples. "Well, I guess we can all go there right now. Seungmin, Hyunjin, y'all ride with me. You two can just take Chan's car of course." Changbin quickly prepared to leave and so does everyone else.

They headed to the airport and waited outside the terminal. Soon, a blonde, freckled, tan kid headed towards the group. "Felix!" Changbin quickly swooped I'm with a hug, smiling from ear to ear. "It's been forever..." he said through a wide grin. "It's actually only been 4 years but that'll do." He joked. Everyone came in together for a large group hug, excluding Jeongin.

They moved back. "You've seriously grown Felix! Just look at you!" Chan couldn't be anymore excited to see his Australian partner. "Right back at you. Wahhh. I can't believe it. After 4 years of convincing my mother, it finally worked. I'm finally back on familiar grounds." Felix looks over to Jeongin. "And who's boyfriend is that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"That's my boyfriend, Jeongin." Chan's first ever time calling him by his new title. Jeongin face said it all of how proud he was to carry it. "Oh- I was just joking but okay. That's also very new. I didn't know you'll go for toddlers." He ruffled at the 'toddlers' hair. "I know my looks are deceiving but I'm only a year younger." The 'toddler' pouted. "Then I guess we're all toddlers then." He smiled.

Changbin was especially happy though. Their whole car ride back, Felix sat in the front seat and talked and talked, forgetting about the two that were forced into the back seats who could only sneer at the two. Changbin couldn't help but keep staring at his face. Loving every single detail. His small polka dotted freckles on his ears, how one eye has a stronger mono lid then the other, how his tan skin was dark around his scalp. Seungmin has to keep kicking the driver seat to stop drooling at the art and focus on the highway before they got them killed. Though it seemed only normal, tension was there. Hyunjin could feel it. Something was happening.

They stopped and parked in front of a Korean BBQ. "In celebration for the long awaited return of our best friend, dinners on me!" Everyone cheered at Chan's proposal. Guilt also came through Changbins head though. If Woojin could only come and celebrate as well.

They cheered on their fizzy drinks and dug into their array of pork and beef cuts. Chan kept an eye on what Jeongin was eating the most. Feeding several large cuts of the food and making sure he was eating well. Same goes for Changbin and Felix.

Clink clink clink. Chan hits his singular chopstick at his glass. He stands up when everybody's eyes were on him. "Today has been an absolute rollercoaster, well actually this whole school year has been and absolute roller coaster. I know today's been very tough on everyone. But I'm the end, we celebrate with glasses in the air and only happy thoughts for one another. I'm very thankful to solve things out with my boyfriend and I really hope it will only get better from here on out. And Felix. My stupid bitch. Welcome back to The Republic of Korea! Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

A/N

Fluffy. Wow. That's a first. But literally the next chapter is gonna be depressing as shit. Short chapter is the cause of it. Sorry.

Thank you for reading!  -マイ☆彡