5

Jeongin's POV

I completely forgot the state I was in. I haven't taken a good look in the mirror but I don't need one as I feel like a whole mess. Chan slid up against the door and doesn't lose eye contact. Fixated on my look. The large white wrapped bandages going around my head. The almost completely wrapped arms and legs. I feel and look like a mummy. My large swollen lips that crack and break, the large bumps of swollen skin surface underneath the wraps.

Even though I came out here to finally breath, I feel as I've been suffocated even more. My attempt to clear my throat as I feel the lump sitting there, ready to rise. That clearly failed as I felt the ice melt.

I can't breathe. I start pacing away from him. My bare feet feel like they are bleeding against the hard concrete, breaking and ripping at me with every step. But it feels good. The distance I put between us seems to let me take short gasps at least.

But that didn't last long.

I can hear Chan's footsteps coming towards me louder and louder until he slides and right in front of me. I nearly stumble backwards.

3rd PERSON

Chan grabs onto Jeongin's bruised wrists. Jeongin quickly shakes off Chan's touch. Although gentle, his wrists still burned. Chan has no reason to follow him. He hadn't even prepared anything to say yet. His mind races as to find a reasonable answer into pursuing Jeongin. But the older hand no reason. He just wanted to see his face. See what he had done to the boy. He was oddly curious. This is twisted.

What is wrong with me? What do I want from him?

"What...?" Jeongin's voice sounds so incredibly weak. His dry throat scratches at him and begs for moisture.

"Are-." He paused. Not knowing if what he said will come out right. He breathes in "Are.. you okay?" Why are you so worried Chan? Why do you even care? His confession to himself makes his heart beat faster. He's confused. Very, very, confused.

"That's none of your business." Jeongin quickly spoke. He felt as if he said it too slowly, he'll only hesitate to say anything at all. He focuses his attention on the floor. Feeling the bottom of his feet dig into the cement.

"But it is."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm-." Because I'm the one that hurt you.

He'll bring shame to himself if he said that out loud. He looks down too, feeling the shame rise up in him. He stares down at Jeongin's feet; cuts and blood. Stream down. Jeongin took notice of this and passed Chan. His bloody footprints following him too.

Jeongin couldn't go far though, as the pain of his side was too hard to bear. His feet felt like weights and his head swung forward like a bulldozer. He falls into the quicksand again.

A/N

This chapter is much shorter cause I don't want to include another POV change. What are your thoughts on Jeongin and Chan now?

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡