16

"You fucking kidding me." Changbin voice booms. He chased after Woojin. He knew his situation. This news must've hit hard.

"Chan," Seungmin manages to sigh out. "Stand up." Chan keeps his head low. I'm so scared. "Chan seriously, stand up." He listens. Achingly, his legs lift him up. He is greeted by a tight hug. "It's okay. It's okay."

Seungmin understands well more than anyone else how this must have felt. When realization comes for you, it hits you like a ton of bricks. You feel like you're being weighed down and are sinking to the endless sea. You only need someone to help carry your weight and you both come back to the surface. " I'm here for you, you hear? I'm right fucking here."

Chan sobs out loud. So much regret and loneliness went through his mind. "I'm so sorry! I'm so damn sorry!" He cries out. I'm so fucking sorry I don't know how to ever fix this shit. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

Hyunjin slowly moves in. He hugs the male tighter and tighter. "I'm sorry too. We all are." He looks back to Jeongin. "We're all so sorry. But we need to stop using that word because the more we use it, the worth of that word disappears. So let's all show how sorry we are." Hyunjin steps away from Chan and walks over Jeongin.

Jeongin's is surprised as Hyunjin insteads hugs the boy. "I know the things I've done in the past will never be reversed." He whispers into his ear. "And I'm am so terribly sorry that I treated you like absolute shit. I know it's almost useless to ask for but, I'm- we're asking for a second chance. We're not changing because you're now Chan's boyfriend but because we've came to realized it ourselves."

Jeongin felt good about this, about himself. Reflection and revision is taken place and that's all he needed. He hugged the older back. "Of course."

"Woojin STOP." They're now in the parking lot of the hospital. Woojin couldn't control his emotions and the tears trickle down. "This ain't your fucking fault okay? We can go through this together-"

"FUCK THAT." Woojin whips his head around. "DO YOU HVE ANY IDEA WHAT WENT THROUGH MY HEAD WHEN CHAN SAID THAT?!" Veins pop and anger arises and, disappointment. "I wanted to kill that small boy! I wanted to hurt him and rip him apart! I wanted to do terrible things to him! If I didn't tell myself to leave, I might've done just that!"

They stand 2 yards apart from each other, just looking. "I understand that. I understand why you felt like that. But what are you going to to do now? Tell yourself that as well. We can only support Chan-."

"I'm running away."

"Wh-What?" Changbin comes up to Woojin.

"I'm leaving. I'm going to move back to Dadae-dong, Busan. My father need me anyways."

"No no no. We need you."

"It's okay. I'll visit. I'll call. I'll miss."

Changbin wanted to fight back. Beg him to stay but he knew it was useless. Park Woojin you stubborn fool.

"I'll see you later. I'll be out in 3 days. I'll go back to the dorms for now. See ya." Changbin watched pitifully as Woojin walks to the bus station. His head down and shoulders slouched. I'm sorry it had to be this way Woojin.

Changbin head back in to find everyone with juice boxes and sitting around each other. Their faces clearly splattered in tears but expressions are neutral nonetheless. "What did I miss?"

Chan had just finished his story on the whole situation. How it started when he was younger and how he had fallen for him twice. Chan and jeongin sat next to each other with their fingers interwhined as he spoke in the matter.

"Catch." Seungmin throws Changbin a juice bottle labeled 'Peach'. He sat down next to Seungmin cross-legged. "So, what did I miss?"

"Practically everything. I'll tell you in the car." Seungmin responded. So it's a complicated one huh? "Thank you Seungmin." Chan gives him a slight smile.

"I wanted to say that- ahem..." The words wee hard to push out. Changbin rarely apologized  but when he does, he takes it seriously. He looks down as only shame is put into him. "Jeongin, I'm sorry for cutting your hair and always hurting you. We're young and stupid but this will be a important lesson to us. I hope we can all mature together."

As he looks up, he finds Hyunjin recording the whole thing. "Hey! Delete that right now!" Changbin tries to reach for his phone. "Ha. You think I'll delete such a rare moment? The last time I remember you apologizing is when Chan made you apologize to Woojin when you threw a flower pot at him when we were like- 13!" He chuckles out and so does everyone else. Changbin kept quiet though. Woojin. "What's up Changbin?" Chan notices. Changbin face stays hard. What's going on? "Oh." He looks around nervously.

Is this the time to say it?

"Woojin-."

"FELIX IS BACK IN KOREA!"

"What?!"

A/N

I really liked this chapter. I hope y'all liked t as well! One more day of school and I'm out hoesssss. That means daily updates and long chapters UwU. Had to end this one short though since I need a good cliffhanger SKSKSKS. How y'all like my new profile? Cute? Dark? Idk what I was doing sksks. I want more friends on this app so let's talk a lot!
SaRaNgHaE (the koreabooness in that word-)

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡