15

The bundle of happiness is behind the sliding door. Deep breaths Chan. He prepares his perfect smile. He prepares to be showered in love and to only give it back. Instead, Jeongin is tied to a chair, blindfold around his eyes, and his four friends standing over him. His face immediately falls. "What the hell? Why are you guys doing here?" Chan steps towards the boys. His expression is furious. "We can ask the same thing. What the hell were you doing for 3 weeks here? Were you fucking helping him?" Changbin calls him out.

Jeongin's blindfold is soaked. "Chan, I'm scared. Please help-."

"Shut up you piece of shit." Hyunjin grabs the boys hair and whiplashed it.

"HEY." Chan gets the hold around Hyunjin's shirt. It gets tighter and tighter by the second. "Don't you DARE touch him. You hear me?" The older spits out. "You can't be touching him like that without my consent."

Hyunjin's eyes turn beady. "What the hell happened to you?" He jerks back off from Chan's grip. "What the fuck has this motherfucker done to you?" A single tear trails down from the boys cheek. He never lashed out at us before.

Chan stares down. "The last thing I want to do right now is lash out and hurt you guys." He sighs out. The knot on Jeongin's blindfold drops as well as the ties. "Chan!" He jumps up to the boy that was in front of him. "I'm so scared. I'm so scared. I thought you'd leave me. I thought-."

"Shhh. I'm here now. I'm sorry I took so long." I push back to look at his watery eyes. The tear stains were hard to look at. How did I get used to this back then? How did I enjoy seeing this back then?

"Chan. I'm sorry to disturb your moment but we still need an explanation. Do you know how fucking shocked we were when we found out? Do you know how- how disappointed we were?" Seungmin said as calmly as possible. He didn't want to raise his voice in front of such a dear friend. Chan pulls away from Jeongin and sat him on the bed. "You guys really took it too far."

"We took it too far?!?!" Woojin explodes. "We did all the hitting for you. We followed what you said cause we had fun together! This is fucking normal and you said WE took it too far?!?! How fucking hypocritical of you Chan."

"WELL I REGRET ALL OF THAT!" They all stand back. Chan fumes from his nostrils. He's mad that his friends tied and hurt Jeongin. He's mad that he has to yell at his best friends. And the thing that upsets him the most is he started all of this. All the hate. All the abuse. "I regret every single fucking things I've done to Jeongin. I regret that I had dragged you into my personal feelings and made us all into monsters..." His voice cracks. Chan drops to his knees in front of everyone. The tears wets his face. "I'm so sorry. I've woken up from my delusions and am now hurting from it. But, since I've realized," he swallows hard.

"I'm in love with Jeongin."

Jeongin gets flustered and a slow smile appears.

Seungmin just stares at the begging boy. He can't lash out. He can't lash out in front of him. So he balls up his fists and keeps still.

Hyunjin has the most disgusted face plastered on. Why on earth him???

Changbin is fuming with anger. His chest rising up and down. He holds the urge to beat him up to a pulp.

And Woojin. Woojin storms out. As he can't believe Chan's words. Can't believe that someone, out of all people Jeongin, took Chan away from his first. He was too late.

I've got a long road to happiness Chan thought. And Chan was right. It's a long rough road ahead. This is just the beginning.

A/N

A satisfying chapter I've written. I'm going to try to write as much as possible to satisfy you guys and scare JEONGlNSANE :)

Thank you for reading! - マイ☆彡