1.1 GOING DOWN!

- xxxtentacion

1:59 😌

Jahseh

"I told you to take her home man! You let her Uber to a 'friends' house?!"

"Listen, in my defense I thought you got bitches at the crib" I sighed in annoyance

"She stayed the night ski! She probably stayed with that BITCH ASS NIGGER DEREK" I threw her phone on the ground in anger and stomped on it. "X calm down man-"

"FUCK THAT, SHES UNDER MY ROOF AND SHE REALLY THINK SHE GROWN LIKE THAT, HER 'GROWN' ASS CAN GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE THEN" I hung the phone up on Ski and grabbed a trash back then marched to Jessie room and grabbed her clothes and her belongings and put them in the bag

"Dad what are you doing With my stuff?!"

I laughed sarcastically "YOUR STUFF?! I BOUGHT ALL OF THIS, THIS MY SHIT. SINCE YOU OUT HER WANTING TO STAY THE NIGHT AT FUCK NIGGAS HOUSE LIKE A GROWN ASS WOMAN, THEM YOU GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" I grabbed everything that was hers and stuffed it into the bag

"I DIDNT STAY THE NIGHT AT DEREKS HOUSE!"

"I DIDNT ASK IF YOU STAYED THE NIGHT THERE. BUT NOW I KNOW YOU DID" I told her NOT to go back to the nigga, now I bet she had sex with him over there too.

As just thought of the image of my daughter having sex with someone that's bad for her, it made me so angry because, her mother did the same mistake with me ..

I was no good for scarlet but she came back everytime. Derek was no good for Jessie but she came back to him.

I looked at her as tears streamed down her cheek, everything was happening so fast for her.

Jessie

I watched as he sat my bag down "Pack the rest of this up. I want you out by sundown understand?" He said aggressively but he wasn't screaming this time

"Here's you phone" He pulled it out and it was cracked in a million pieces I went out to grab it but he slammed it on the ground and stomped on it multiple times in front of me ..

He walked out of my room leaving and I heard X slam the front door shut so he must have left ..

I continued packing my stuff and my jewelry along with everything else, the last jewelry item I packed was a necklace X gave me .. it was a locket with his face and Scarlets face.

I put the necklace on and packed the rest of my stuff.

"I'm here to see Scarlet Jones .."

"Booth 4" I nodded at the woman and walked to booth for and grabbed my phone waiting for my mom. I looked so bad

I was wearing one of X's BAD shirts that looked baggy on me and some shorts with house shoes on. I watched as they uncuffed my mom and she sat down at the booth picking up the phone

"Hey baby, are you okay you look miserable .."

"X kicked me out the house" I tried to say without crying.

"Why?!" I just sighed. In the first place I didn't even know he assumed what happened between me and Derek but either way he kicked me out

"I- ugh, I stayed the night with this boy .. and I love him a lot, I lost my virginity to him, a-and I stayed the night so I had to climb back in my room through the window so X wouldn't see me.. and before I knew it he took my phone and laptop away, t-then like 20 minutes later he came in my room and started yelling at me and he started packing me stuff ... he told me to be out before sundown" I couldn't help but too cry. I was on my own with no one ..

"Listen. There's this girl name Cleo, I don't know if you met her yet but it's X's mom, I don't exactly have her address so, I'm going to need you too go too Ski and he will take you there. I know I'm behind bars baby but I'm not letting you out on these streets" I watched as she put her hand on the glass and I put mine on the glass connecting "I love you baby .. I'll be out soon"

"I love you too mama"

Stokeley

"Hello?"

"Ski I need you to take me to Cleo's house"

Am I really high or is this Jessie "uh, send me your location?"

"I'm calling from a pay phone can you just get down her please?! I'm ata gas station near the Broward County Prison" I groaned in annoyance

"Whatever I'll be down there soon"

"Thank you!"

Jessie

"Thank you Ski. Do NOT tell Jahseh alright?!" I said sternly

"Alright damn you want me to go clean me room too goddamn," I rolled my eyes getting my trash bag full of clothes and approaching her house.

I knocked on her door as Ski drove away and I seen a tall dark skinned woman with jet black slick straight hair "Hello?" She spoke innocently

"Hi .. I'm Jessie, I'm-"

"Your Jahseh daughter?!" She finish my sentence, she hugged me tightly as I seen a little boy watch us from behind her "I've heard to much about you! You look so hungry, I just cooked dinner. Come in and make yourself at home!" Is this deadass Jahseh mom?

I walked in the living room and games were splattered everywhere "I'm so sorry for the mess I could've sworn I told Aiden to pick this mess up earlier" I heard her sigh

"Dinner is on the stove if you want any" I made my way to the kitchen and I grabbed a plastic plate and put the chicken on the plate with some corn

"AIDEN, COME DOWN HEREABD CLEAN THIS MESS UP" oh damn. Her mood switched switched.

"I'm sorry, kids. So what brings you here darling?" She was so calm by yet so stern. " X kicked me out the house because .. I had sex at this boys house but. I really loved him and it was my first time, and he made my first time really special but, X kicked me out anyways since he thought I wanted to be 'grown'" I stuffed my face with chicken and corn so I wouldn't cry in front of her

She rolled her eyes and taped her acrylic nails. "his bipolar ass, bless his heart. He just doesn't want you too grow up yet, you're becoming a young woman and I totally understand .." she hugged me to her embraced and she smelt good.

"You can stay in the guess room if you want okay dear? I'm sure this is all a miss understanding. I know he will call back wanting you home he prolly forget to take his pills"

Jahseh

I hanged up my jacket as I turned the light on, "Jess-" I was about to call out her name but I forgot what happened I just had to go and clear my mind for a few minutes.

I sat down on the couch and I heard Titan pout in front of Jessie's bedroom door. "She's not in there buddy" he still kept pouting, I heard his nails scratch her bedroom door begging to go In her room.

I walked over and opened her door and Titan immediately started wondering around her room and looking in her bathroom, closet and couldn't find her "why do you miss her so much?" I asked him knowing he wouldn't understand.

He jumped on her bed and sniffed her pillows and started laying down. I walked around her empty room. Everything was gone, she really packed her shit and got out.

She only left a hat and some pictrue frames behind. "Here" I through her hat at Titan and he caught it and laid it under him. I looked her tv stand and seen Sora cuddling with her socks I threw the pictrue frame on the ground in defeat "you too?! Goddamn!"