3.9 FAR GONE

Ski mask the slump god & Lil Baby

Lmfao NBA youngboy got herpes🗿

Stokeley

"Where are you going now?"

"Minding my fucking business, like you should too" she snapped back. Niomi has been giving me a lot of back lash for no reason

It's like it came from outta no where and I'm getting real tired "aight. What's going on."

"What do you mean" she said furrowing her eyebrows cluelessly

"You've been snapping at me for no reason Niomi. Like what the fuck??" She sighed and smiled

"I'm just trying to go have a good time buy a few drinks and shit—" see that's the thing. She doesn't know when to grow up and I'm sick of it

"Your not fucking 18 no more Niomi. We about to have a kid, you can't go out and party with yo bald headed friends all night! You got to be more responsible"

"OH REALLY" if she snap on me she moving out. I pay the bills

"COMING FROM THE BITCH THAT LAYS ON THEIR ASS ALL FAY, DRINKING AND SMOKING WEED" first of all I'm always in the studio. I put a roof over her head why she complaining. "I stopped doing that ever since you told me what happened at the doctors! I'm always in the studio working, paying bills, taxes, rent ETC! I PAY YOUR PHONE BILL NIOMI."

"Oh yeah. Play fucking victim like you always do."

What?

"My nigga what? Play victim??? Aight. Word." I walked into our room and grabbed a suitcase and packet all her shit in there "stokeley what are you doing??"

"You want to fucking be 18 again and party with yo nappy ass friends. You do that, under YOUR roof at YOUR house. I've asked you time to time to stop this stupid shit Niomi! We have a child on the way—"

"ITS NOT EVEN GOING TO LOOK LIKE ME STOKELEY," she making my blood pressure so mf high-

"Here." I handed her suitcase

"What about my makeup?" I grabbed a Gucci book bag and put all her makeup shit in there and gave it to her.

"Is this really the end?"

"I believe so.."

Scarlet.

"Wait so what?!"

"She started taking off her jacket and then she was all on my dick scarlet! I ain't lying" X whispered back to me.

We had a miss communication so I took Geneva home and took us to iHop. We were whispering Bc white people be staring at us crazy

I just sighed. I'm sleepy I wanna go home, I felt X's hand on my thigh "stop it Jah"

"Higher?" He moved it up quickly

"stop im sleepy" I sighed puting my head on the table I felt his hand just full on grab my pussy

This nigga too bold sometimes

"Stop playing!" I pushed his hand off of me as he done one of his high pitch laughs and smile at me.

"Come on ma, don't be a sour pus" he wrapped his arm around me making me smile.

"Jahseh.."

"Yeah—"

"I want you.. right now."

They at Scarlet's place Ik how you bold mf be

Yes! Yes, I'm such a fucking slut for your dick! Please, god please let me come, I can't-"

"No. You don't come until I fill your wet pussy up, I want it dripping out of you when you leave"

Returning to his previous position, on his knees behind me, Jahseh pulled out until only the sensitive head was enveloped by my pussy lips puffy and red from his brutal fucking. With a satisfied look, he held onto my hips, thumbs digging in for aided emphasis.

Heavy breaths, skin slapping, throaty groans, they all echoed off the walls of the room as Jahseh fucked me from behind like, hips pistoning into my pussy as he hung on the brink of sanity.

"Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck, gonna fill you and fuck it out of you..."

"Oh god, it's so good, shit!" I cried as my tears stained pillow as I bite into the fabric to keep from biting my own  damn lips. Jahseh swiveled his hips, releasing an audible groan that was most likely heard by the people in the hotel next door, I could tell he didn't care, because he was going to bust the biggest fucking nut in her me about two seconds and there was a huge bagging noise at my door

"Keep going ignore it!" I yelled at X. His thrust became sloppier and pulled out busting his white liquid on my back..

He handed my a towel and I wiped it off as he just payed down on my bed. I put on his gym shorts and his revenge hoodie and answered the door revealing Niomi crying.

"Are you okay what's going on??" Her mascara was draining and she looked like as if she tried going to the club.

"Ski broke up with me.. he called off the doctors appointment" she cried hugging me. I felt bad for her.. I know she was looking forward to the future but damn..

Ski never hesitates, when he say you gotta go. Then get the fuck out

"Can I crash at your place tonight?" She asked in between cries.. "of course you can"

Jessie

It's been a day since everything got out about Kayla faking her pregnancy. Everyone dislikes her now.

I've been showing up to school less I've been at Sonny place helping him look for job. He growin up on a nigga🥺

"You can get a job as a bouncer?"

"How much does it make?"

"3 dollars an hour"

"Where at??"

"At the bowling center. I guess you'll be working as security" I smiled

"That's Gay. But ok" he is so complicated

"Well fine work at Taco Bell then nigga" I flopped on his bed since we really ain't getting anywhere. He later down next to me "I love you" He said leaving kisses on my shoulder "I love you too"