2.1 WHOA ( IN MY MIND )

-xxxtentacion

Stokeley

Niomi wanted to see scarlet and Jahseh and who am I to say no?

Me and her have connected in a way where our love for eachother has grown all the way up for eachother, I've been acting more soft hearted then usual

I knocked on their door as I held Niomi hand as I seen her smile at me

Jessie opened the door "heyy, Jahseh isn't here Ski" she told us

"Is scarlet?" I asked she nodded letting us in. Scarlet was lowkey looking pretty boujee with her ankle monitor.

She dropped her tray as soon as she seen Niomi and ran and gave her a big hug.

"Who's that?"

"That's Niomi, you know how your mom and dad were Criminals?" She nodded "well your mother met her along the way"

Jessie

I felt my phone ring in the back of my pocket "Ski let me know when my dad gets home" he nodded as I went to my room and answer the call

"Aye can you come over?"

"Yeah is everything alright?"

I heard him sigh "yeah, I just need someone to get high with .." I heard the small sorrow in his voice.

I told him I'll be over and hung up the phone.

I knocked on his door, surprisingly he lives in a apartment and drives himself too school too

"Heyy" He was smoking and his whole place smelt like marijuana but it was pretty well put together when I walked in.

I sat on his couch as he blasted loud emo music "did you need anything?" I asked him while I seen him smirk

"So I can't invite you for your company anymore?" I shrugged. He sat next to me

After we talked and laughed for a few minutes I felt his hand on my thigh "Kayla broke up with me.." he was slurring off his words a bit

"I'm so sorry sonny" I hugged him but when I did I smelt alcohol on him. He hugged back and after I tried to let go I felt his hand on my ass and I tried to get lose but he wouldn't budge..

"Sonny C-can you-"

"I'm sorry" he moved his hand but he still kept me in a hug until I heard him start sobbing "I-I'm just so confused.. I didn't mean to take advantage of you" I hugged him tightly as I just rubbed him back.

"It's okay sonny .. I understand" he pulled away eventually, he laid his head on my lap as I played with my dreads.

He cried a little more, we watched a few movies on Netflix as he drifted off to sleep. I moved his head under the pillow as I got a blanket and covered him up.

I called a pizza since he's been drinking and I don't want to leave him home alone.

As I was waiting I called Kayla cause I'm going to get to the bottom of it

"Heyyy"

"Hey, Why did you break Sonny's heart" I heard her sigh and roll her eyes

"Listen, I just wasn't getting anything out of the relationship, he wanted to take things slow, watch movies, take me on walks he always kisses passionately instead of roughly. I do like it but I want him to be rough with me .. we only had sex once and we only stopped because he thought he was hurting me. It just got tiring." But he was doing things that he thought it would please her ..

"Why are you at his house? Why the fuck are you at his house?!" Hold up, why the fuck she getting jazzy I don't play that shit.

"First of all if I was it wouldn't be yo motherfucking business where I'm at, second of all I am. You gonna be talking to me like my name fucking Casper the ghost" I heard her smack her lips

"Bitch you at my mans house! Being a fucking slut and shit!" OH FUCK NO!

"BITCH. Yo MANS just wanted my ass like 10 fucking minutes ago, like you put him in a mental state where he isn't thinking clearly and you have the nerve to come at me?! BITCH BYE." I hung up the phone cause I'm not dealing with this and put it on do not disturb.

"You didn't have to do that for me.."

"It was nothing, I don't like ungrateful or disrespectful bitches" I said to him.

Everything happened so quickly, he walked towards me quickly and kissed my lips but he was gentle. He was quite the kisser .. better then Derek, but it didn't seem right

I felt him pull away "I'm sorry .. this seems off, to me-"

"Me too.." I agreed. "Friends?"

I confirmed "friends."

Scarlet

"NIGGA JUST LET ME PAINT THEM!"

"NO YOU KNOW IM NOT FUCKING WITH THAT GAY SHIT SCAR" at the moment I'm trying to give X a foot bath and paint his toe nails but he act like I'm still not going to fuck him.

"I'll paint them black"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

As I was massaging his feet I switched out the polish with Cotten candy pink, he didn't even notice he was too busy on his phone.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted a picture of his feet.

After I was done I put the small dryer on his polished toe nails "why the fuck you keep laughing nigga?" I swear he talk to me like one of his friend too much.

"Keep talking to me like that. I dare you"

"WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT NIGGER, YOU'RE A NIGGER AND YOUR DAUGHTERS A NIGGA" he teased sticking out his tongue at me.

"Titans a nigga" I muttered

"Tf did you say about my son?"

"Nonthin" I tried so hard not to laugh.

I turned off the dryer and I could see him kicking me out the house now "you're done" I told him.

"SCARLET WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY FEET NIGGUH"

"You kept talking to me crazy" I shrugged

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT PINKKKK. IM MOVING OUT THIS GODDAMN HOUSE ONE DAY I SWEAR UGHGHH" he walked off frustrated and slammed our bed door shut.

"You'd still love me if I had pink toe nails right.." I heard his small voice that made me laugh more

"Of course I would" He was acting like a moody teenager for no reason, like I took away his eye liner or vape pen.

I've been busy busy today