4.0 I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE

-xxxtentacion

I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW YOU WERE MY ONLY ONE
(finish the lyric)

Also Valentine's Day is today in this book🥰

Scarlet

"Did you really do that??"

"Well she didn't want to be mature enough, and we have a baby on the way" I was on the phone with ski while Niomi was sleeping in my bed, He really done this the day before Valentine's Day

"what? No no, she told me you canceled the doctors appointment—"

"I did not. I want this kid scar" I will support stokeley with anything he does but, this is going to hard for him to be a single parent "are you still willing too go through the pregnancy??" He asked

"Are you willing to take care of the baby on your own AND NOT abandon it??" I heard him smack his lips "of course I'll take care of it. It's my baby"

"Alright I gotta go." I hung up and walked into the kitchen. Update on Geneva, she's healthy and she already has a little baby bump. In 2 months we will be able to find the gender, I'm so excited. I could actually be another again and be there to take care of them.

I know love isn't for everyone but ski really deserves it.. I feel bad for him.

Jessie

I was getting my stuff from my locker and got my books as i looked to my right and seen some girl freaking out because her boyfriend bought her some flowers and a small teddy bear.. that was so cute

Valentine's Day was today and guys are already surprising their girlfriends.

I have Sonny's gift, I got him a ring that burned Jan 29 into it. It was the first day I met him,

Also I bought him some expensive ass grills with fangs

"Hey baby" I heard his voice behind me. I turned around seeing balloons with Sonny was holding with a big ass box with a big ass teddy bear and some chocolates.. I love him so much.

"Sonny.. you didn't have to do this" butterflies were in my stomach. He gave me the box and everyone stared with joy and recorded with delight, some girls were even jealous.
I opened the box and it had some of my favorite flowers, a bracelet with matching ear rings, and a necklace. He was so good to me..

"Thank you so much!" I hugged him tightly "it's still not over.." he handed me another small box..

I opened it and it was a ring.. it had 12:57 ...he bought the time I bought the date.

"Sonny.."

"I love you happy Valentine's Day" he kissed me lightly as I grabbed my things from my locker "here.."

I handed him his gifts and he opened the ring and laughed "oh shit, I swear we got the same idea" he laughed. I grabbed the teddy bear and the balloons and sat the near my locker while he opened his other gift.

"How did you know?" He smiled looking at the fangs "you never bought I listen to you" I hugged him as everyone around us went 'aww'

I love him so much.

Scarlet.

I was back at the grocery store and this time it was for Geneva, she told me she was running low on food.

As I was getting her some more rib sandwiches cause she's a big bitch I seen bebe approach me.. "hey scarlet.." he smiled nervously

"Hey, happy Valentine's Day—" He handed me a card and said "his is for you.." I opened it and seen a card and a 200$ iTunes gift card "thank you bebe, I wish I bought you something.."

"Don't worry about it" he smiled walking away. He might got a crush on me idk, I put the card in my purse, I don't want to throw it away, but I also hope X doesn't see.

Jahseh.

"Where do you want me to put these?" Stokeley asked me holding the big teddy bears

"On her bed" he nodded. I bought everything for scarlet that she liked. Flowers, candy, a car—

I mean, y'all hear sum.

I was still actually getting everything set up and ready, I had chocolate on her coffee table a shit load of gifts that's enough for Christmas Day

I officially have to much money

"Aight I'm out" Ski Said. He helped me set up. We done our handshake as he left "love you"

"Love you too nigger" I said before he shut the door. Now. I'm just waiting for scarlet to get home.

Taylor I-

Taylor I-