Flash Backs

~Flash Back~

"Take care of him please. It isn't possible for me to watch him right now." Claudia looked at the dark skinned man with hope in her eyes. She had to leave, she couldn't stay for much longer or they'd find all of them, "Yes of course I'm already watching Thalia's young one." Deaton smiled kindly at the lady as he watched her leave,

"What's your name?" Deaton asked the small boy who had a buzz cut, "M-M, I can't really say it but I can say Mischief! That's how I say my name...Who are you?" The boy looked up at the man with curious eyes, waiting for him to speak. "Deaton, I'll be watching you today Mischief. I'll also be watching Derek who's sitting on the table right now...Wanna see?" The bald man looked at the little boy who had an odd name waiting for a response. He got a simple head nod so he lifted the young boy up and sat him down on the table.

"You're Derek?" Mischief asked looking at the boy in front of him. His intelligent mind studying the older boy "Yes and you're Mischief." The older boy stated, he felt really happy being introduced to the adorable boy but he shouldn't he's older than the young boy. Deaton watched as they played and sometimes argued. However, it came to the point where both boys fell asleep hugging each other on the ground.

The man stared at the two little ones with a fond smile on his face. He knew the secrete that the older boy held in his heart but he'd never say anything unless the time was right.

~End Of Flash Back~

"Anyway Don't touch each other unless it's absolutely needed Let me talk to the humans now." Deaton looked at Derek until he got a nod of approval "I would liked to see Mason first." Deaton said walking away. Mason looked around scared for the questions he'd have to answer.

Mason walked around the room and into the kitchen, "Mason, the first question is a bit weird but is most important...have you had sex with one of the pack members yet?" The question made the darker skinned man roll his eyes "Yes, with Corey." Deaton nodded he wanted this to be over. He was sure he wasn't the only one wanting it to end. "Have you been feeling odd heat and discomfort when one of the pack members goes to touch you as well?" The question would be odd for anyone else. For them it wasn't seeing as they weren't living a normal life.

"Yeah but I can usually tolerate it. When I can't well me and my boyfriend...ya know." Mason felt heat going to his cheeks he didn't want to finish that sentence, "Alright send in Allison." Deaton just wanted to go home. He doesn't want to know the personal things in these kids lives, that's just weird. "Alright, Mason told me I should be ready for uncomfortable and odd questions." Allison smiled sweetly at the man hoping she didn't look nervous, "Um well yes you see I really only have two questions to ask." The man smiled at her as she sat in the chair that was placed in front of him.

The girl nodded and waited for the first question to be asked "Have you had sex with a pack member recently." Deaton asked switching up the question knowing her history with the true alpha "Yes with my girlfriend." Allison looked at the floor she knew the man helped out with the pack problems. She was a bit scared and nervous since she just came out to him, the bald man just nodded.
"And have you been experiencing heat when you're being touched by the pack?" He asked looking up at her face the hunter just nodded blushing "I can totally control it though." she smiled up at the man hoping it'd help him out so that this would all be over.

"Please send Stiles over." Deaton looked at Allison once she left he sighed. The humans aren't even going to be able to touch the pack "What's up Doc this thing more serious than you thought?" Stiles asked the man with a slight laugh. It's odd how he had this evil side yet it was almost never there.

"Have you had sex with a member of the pack recently?" Deaton asked the pale boy that was seated in front of him the boy just shook his head no "Sorry but as far as I know no one in that room likes me that way. I've only made out with Theo and Liam." Stiles winked at Deaton who's eyes went wide. Suddenly growls were heard from the other side of the wall.

They both walked around to see Theo pinning Liam to the wall. Then Derek pinned them both to the wall Stiles turned around and winked at Deaton who was by now even more confused as before "We hmm Liam I t-think It's Liam." Theo gasped needing air. The fox moved Derek away who was shocked because it took a lot of strength to move him.

"Liam's what?" Derek asked almost as confused as Deaton right now "Liam is who Theo needs." Stiles said smirking at the pack they were all confused. What does Theo need Liam for? That's what they all thought. Stiles just laughed enjoying the smell of confusion "Well I've got to go since I have things to do for tomorrow which reminds me...Derek I can't go to the pack meeting tomorrow." The pale boy looked up at his first alpha. who nodded then looked over at his second alpha in command and nodded to him.

"By children have fun dealing with the heat. Derek just touched the other two...in other words... Derek have fun getting jumped." Stiles laughed running out of the loft after hearing growls. He just laughed as everyone in the loft grew frustrated.