No One Gets It

Derek's pov

"What do you mean you can't go?" I asked looking at him and he turned around shrugging, "I mean I can't go as in I won't be here." He rolled his eyes at me and turned around again, "Stiles you've already missed five this month." I growled at him. God he wonders why the pack isn't always the nicest to him...maybe if he showed up for things.

"Yes, I know I've missed five but I've been extremely busy." He shot back and I rolled my eyes "Let me guess you're busy doing your homework that moans." I got off the chair and went upstairs. I walked into my room but as soon as I did, I jumped out the window landing right on my feet. I could careless if he's a supernatural creature that doesn't give him the right to skip pack meetings. If you want to be apart of the pack you go to the meetings.

I took off running and I didn't stop not even when I got to the 'Welcome to Beacon hills' sign. I was out of here and yes maybe I'd come back but I wasn't going back there right now. Once I passed the sign I found a river and jumped in let me just say that it definitely wasn't the warmest thing but if it hid my smell. I was willing to do it I ran until I reached a store and went to buy myself some new clothes.

Stiles' pov

I ran up to Derek's room. I know he's just trying his best to keep the pack together. I'm kinda ruining the flow but telling them two secrets so soon doesn't seem like the right thing. I knocked on the closed door but didn't receive an answer...was he really that mad? I mean I can't really mean that much to the pack right now since I lied. I knocked again but like last time no answer so I twisted the door nob to find that it was indeed open.

I walked into his room and it was empty...the windows open...oh my god the windows open!! what if he was taken?!? "Scott!!" I yelled walking toward the window and in a matter of seconds Scott was by my side "I think Derek was taken!" I looked at him I was so terrified and I had no clue why I cared so much. I just do and there is no going back "Relax we heard you both arguing maybe he just went out for a run." Scott smiled at me but I couldn't even try to return one because I wasn't as calm as him.

"Scott can we please go out and look for him? just in case something did happen I wan't to be able to do something in time." I looked at with pleading puppy dog eyes that I know he can't resist he rolled his eyes but nodded "Everyone in the living room now!!!" Scott yelled with his alpha voice that he had earned but never used. We both ran down into the living room and waited for the humans to run down while everyone else waited.

"What's happened?"

"Why is Scott using his alpha voice?"

"Doesn't Derek always call the pack meetings?"

"Yeah, Where is Derek?"

Too many questions were being asked and I was starting to get really frustrated. So I flashed my eyes as warning and only Kira shut her mouth. When no one else did I kept my eyes their golden orange color "Everyone shut the hell up Stiles is getting angry and remember what Deaton said!" Kira yelled but was cautious of the way I was looking at everyone. I don't have to use my anger now I can save it for my gig tomorrow, "Everyone listen up Derek is missing so tonight we search and tomorrow we skip school to look some more pair up and meet back at the house at exactly 8." I said and watched as everyone nodded.

I did kind of feel bad that I didn't let Scott speak as next in line alpha he does have the right. I just couldn't help myself and it's not like anyone challenged me.
I grabbed Isaac, one of the fastest pack runners because he could probably keep up with me I dragged him out of the house, "Here's the plan we go to the outskirts because his scent is leading toward the road." I said and he smelled the air for a second then nodded "Try to keep up." I said running at my usual pace and he was able to stick with me.

When me and Isaac got to a river a little out of Beacon Hills I let out a howl. Although foxes don't usually howl, I am part of a wolf pack that needs to know when to get to places. They need to receive a message and the only way to do that is by howling. So I learned how Within split seconds the wolves of the pack arrived "Dereks scent ends here he really is gone." I said looking at all of them and sadness entered their eyes "We will find him." Scott said to everyone, I nodded and gave Scott a knowing look.

He pulled out his phone and called the rest of the pack to get to home... our home. I ran all the way back at full speed. I got back before any of them did so I wrote a note letting them know dinner is still hot and on the table. I told them that'd I'd be sleeping so that's what I went to do. I went to my room and got dressed then walked right out and into Dereks room. I laid down and closed my eyes, God I never wanted to hurt him or even upset him. He wouldn't get it, I mean he never spent his time in life fighting. Just because it's what his father used to do. He didn't have a legacy to live up to, he didn't need to keep the greatest line of fighters growing. It was just me it kind of always has been me. I mean for gods sake I'm in a pack full of wolves who would understand me?