Yeet Wednesday

*its now Wednesday day*

Derek' s pov

I woke up and stretched out but was careful because I was used to the fragile body that would always next to me. I quickly remember that he wasn't there and continued to stretch out. Once I was done with that I got into my bathroom took off my clothes and got in the shower I made sure the water was cold..I almost always shower in cold water because the fact that I have werewolf heat. So this kind of cold water doesn't do anything to me. It's super cool and nice. After I finished washing off I grabbed my towel and dried off my hair. I then threw that into the towel basket I have in here. I grabbed another one and wrapped it around my waist. I walked out of my bathroom and into my room to grab a pair of boxer breifs but as soon as I grabbed them my door flew open "Derek you're such an ass." Stiles walked in sounding extremely tired "What did I do? Last time I checked you were the running in here when I'm in nothing but a towel."

I rolled my eyes and started walking back towards that bathroom when I here him speak again "What do I make for breakfast?" He asked looking at me and I shrugged "What you always make." I said walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I heard a groan come from the other side of the door. god he complains too much I slipped on my boxer briefs and walked out of the bathroom. Stiles was nowhere to be found in here but he did leave the door open...what an ass "Stiles close the damn door next time you leave my room!" I yelled grabbing sweatpants and a tank top from my drawers "Shut the hell up Derek I'm trying to sleep!!" I heard Isaac yelling but I didn't really care he'd wake up in 10 to 20 minutes when Stiles started cooking. That's when the whole pack usually wakes up. Honestly most of the time it's the same for me. I started walking downstairs and as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs everyones alarms went off and I could hear them all groan.

Suckers! "Chocolate chip pancakes? Those are Liams favorite you flirter." I said walking past the kitchen and walked over to the table "I am not flirting." Stiles said walking over to me and handing me a cup of coffee "You are. Liam's favorite food is the way to his heart and you're cooking his favorite breakfast food." I said taking a sip of coffee and cringing I got up and opened the fridge grabbing the creamer and sitting back down at the table "Not gonna lie Stiles you are a 100 times hotter when you're making chocolate chip pancakes." Liam said running down the stairs and sitting on the table I laughed "He was fishing for flirtatious comments." I took another sip and Liam looked at me confused "I would never betray Theo in our nonexisting-existing relationship." He gasped shaking his head at me and that's when Theo came down the stairs looking like he just got hit by a bus "Aww is the baby tired?" Liam asked giving him a hug. They haven't decided on a permanent relationship. Hell they don't even call each other boyfriends but they know that they wouldn't go for someone else and I feel like that's enough for them right now.

I sighed looking away. I got on my phone but then realized I don't really have anything to do so I waited till everyone else got down here with me and when they did we all sat down and ate breakfast together "Do I have to go to school?" Theo asked looking at me to be completely honest I don't know why but I shook my head "Not unless you fall asleep in class..then you can text me and I'll go get you." I said feeling satisfied with my answer but Stiles gave me the death stare and I shrugged "Derek he has to go to school! He's failing." I rolled my eyes at him and took a sip of my coffee "Bring his work all of it and I'll help him out it's no problem Stiles." I heard a few chuckles but decided to ignore them "Yeah..and I'm supposed to be the one flirting with Liam." He whispered walking back into the kitchen "What?!? Who's flirting with Liam??" Theo looked up right away and Liam just raised his hands in surrender "No one Theo. On second thought you can stay home the pack will get all..and I mean all your work." I said looking at all of them except Stiles who just looked outside .

I don't even know why he's so upset why can't one of the kids stay home? He's tired and deserves it "Okay thanks Derek!" Theo smiled and Liam rolled his eyes giving out a huff "What?" Theo asked curiously and Liam just shook his head "That's what Stiles was talking about." He whispered but Liam heard it "See what you started Stilinski?" I growled looking at him and he just crossed his arms "I wasn't flirting with him Liam. I don't even like Theo like that." I sighed looking at him he just rolled his eyes at me and Theo just shrugged these kids are idiots...okay maybe not Isaac and Theo but everyone else is an idiot and no one can convince me other wise.