Carlos

This is Jordan Connor he'll be playing as Carlos!!

Carlos' pov

I was nervous to meet them...I'm the best and they've told me to kill them but...I'm not that type of person. I need the money like badly so, carefully I got out of the car. I walked up to the front door, it was dark outside and honestly it's really creepy. I don't know how anyone could live out here but I knocked on the door anyway. As soon as the door was open I stopped being nervous acting was one of my skills. I looked at the cute guy in front of me and raised an eyebrow "I am at the right place, right?" I asked and he looked outside for a moment "Well considering the fact that you have my food..yes." he looked at me and I just nodded I saw him look outside again "How about you come inside I wouldn't want you to wait outside." He's so obvious, "Are you sure? I don't want to intrude." I said flashing a smile as planned he ended up letting me in. He left me alone with a cute guy, he had curly hair and bright green eyes "H-hey I'm Isaac." He said then looked down I felt my heart skip a beat he's the cutest "Well you're definitely the cutest person I've ever seen." I smiled at him he opened his mouth to say something but he never actually got to it because a growl came from Scott McCall...the Alpha I'm here for "Stay away from Isaac." he growled at me so I started shaking and breathing heavy made my eyes water a bit "H-how are y-you doing th-that?" I asked and he just got closer after saying that. I noticed three guys at the bottom they were all looking at me. Isaac and Scott stopped what they were doing when the hot one with blue eyes asked the pale one if they had gotten a new candle. A laugh came from the pale ones lips "Actually Jax something new did come to the house today...Scott..Isaac step away from the new Ocean smelling candle." The two boys stepped away from me but the extremely hot one..Jackson got all up in my face for no good reason but I'm not complaining "Heh can I ask what the hell just happened or how about the fact that the guy right there, I think you said was Jackson is looking at me like he's going to eat me?" I asked looking at the guy who told Scott and Isaac to move away so easily..I'm gonna need him on my side. After calling work and all that I actually ate dinner with these psychos, "So Carlos...everyone is at the table and you haven't spoken at all..do you want to get to know everyone?" I just looked up and nodded it'd be useful to know their names "Okay well I'm Stiles..this is Derek, Isaac, Scott, Liam, Corey, Mason, Theo, Kira Malia, Allison, and Lydia." Stiles said and I nodded. I Guess now I have to introduce myself properly.

"I'm Carlos..Carlos Dagner." I was hoping they couldn't tell that was a lie..since I couldn't think of a name so qui- I heard a few growls and I quickly looked around "He's not telling the truth." Liam looked angry and I could tell that was an issue because three people started to help him calm down "Why are you lying? We are treating you nicely..we let you eat with us and you are not out in the night." Stiles looked like he was getting angry and I could tell that wasn't good because everyone else didn't talk or move shit..shit..fuck okay the truth it is then "I'm..I'm actually Carlos Damian Winchester." I quickly spat out and I heard a ton more growls. Well what do ya know? they hate me which is understandable. I am here to kill the alpha but they don't know that?!?!!! "Oh my..Sammy and Dean?" Stiles asked I looked up and saw that he looked very excited and I just nodded "Why are you excited they're hunters?" I asked because now I was just confused "Well Sam and Dean are my best friends! Oh and I just love That angel of theirs." He smiled at me and I just nodded. Oh god why do I feel like he's gonna call Sam and let him know I'm here.. "I didn't know that you knew them." I said looking at him and he just nodded happily "I met them a while back they're the best." He smiled and continued to eat once he relaxed everyone else went back to eating. I just kept quiet and ate my food. I don't want to over step and it seems like everyone here already doesn't like me. There's a lot of work to be done here but it'll be worth it I just know it "So..uhm Carlos..why are you here?? Not that I'm not happy to have you here you smell ama- I mean you're great yes you're amazing." Jackson looked at me and embarrassed himself so bad that he started blushing so hard. It was the cutest thing ever I think I started to blush "um I..don't know I wanted to move but my family didn't so..I'm here now." little lies, I'll stick to the little lies for now. I need to get better at lying to wolves "Oh so you don't have anywhere to stay?" Jackson asked again..I mean he's hot but he asked waaaay too many questions "Not at the moment. I have some money saved up and I just need a bit more to get an apartment." I said smiling at him and he nodded he's not so bad..honestly everyone here is pretty great..over protective..but great.

~~~~~~
..I just watched most of stranger things and Finn is everything lmao