No Hate And He's Your Mate

Derek's pov

~Flash back~

"Hey wanna play with docs stuff again?" The little boy asked me, he was very annoying but something about him made me want to keep saying yes
"No, last time we got in trouble...and I didn't even do anything! It was you." I looked at him and he gave me these eyes but when I turned around he grabbed me and twirled me around.

This time when I looked into his eyes they were orange and I nodded. which I shouldn't have I mean he's younger than me so I should've said no. I watched as he walked to the counter and he couldn't reach a glass so ears and a tail popped up and he jumped onto the counter.

"Don't tell mom I'm not supposed to show anyone my tail and ears she says it's because I'm special." He smiled at me but was missing 2 teeth "Derek what are you...mischief get down from there!" Deaton ran over to the boy and pulled him down but when that happened a lady walked in "Claudia can you take Derek home? His father is there now." The dark skinned man smiled at the lady.

"Yeah it won't be a problem the only problem here seems to be that my little boy can't keep his ears and tail in...let's go boys." She waved us over so I quickly waved at the doc and ran out with them
"How do you know my mom?" I asked looking at her "well you see-

~End of flash back~

"Derek are you okay?" Lydia asked looking at me with concern in her eyes I just nodded "The Fox is awake." Malia stated facing a chair that had a nude Stiles in it "Malia the least you could've done was get the naked boy a blanket." I rolled my eyes grabbing a blanket and tossing it in the direction of the chair only to see that he was tied up

I sighed these kids are stupid "You tied up a naked Stiles?" I asked looking at her and she shrugged "Scott's bringing him clothes then we can get to talking." She said walking away but I growled "Since when are you allowed to give orders!?" I don't know why but I was so damn angry
"Since you're being a total nut job and spacing out!" She yelled at me I heard the chair break and my eyes quickly went over to look.

There he was standing perfectly untied and had a blanket wrapped around him but I noticed a tattoo on his arm "Since when do you have tattoos?" I asked but that's when the door opened and clothes was thrown in the direction of the chair "Since when was I treated like shit here...oh wait that's like all the time isn't it! Now you guys just have a reason to treat me like shit." Stiles grabbed the clothes off the floor and walked into the kitchen.

"You don't want to make him too angry see he gets to turn on and off the dark side whenever he wants." Deaton was still sitting on the couch acting like nothing happened "So I have tattoos just because I want them but don't worry they all mean something..hope you don't mind but I've got the pack symbol on my back it's been there since I was 7." Stiles said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kira was the one to ask a question this time "Because I spent so long training how to hide my everything..I spent so long trying to act normal because I was told people would kill me or try to because I was special..and since I had been 'human' for so long I figured you'd all hate me if I told you now." He was definitely telling the truth at least I think because he could be playing a trick on us.

"Well I'm pretty sure we don't hate you but can you stop the heat thing now?" I asked looking around at the pack and they all nodded. I looked back over to Stiles and he nodded "So what kind of abilities do you have?" Scott asked sitting on the floor and the rest of the pack followed
"Well all of them, though my water and fire ones are a bit rusty." Stiles smiled at all of us but I heard Kira gasp "I know what you are my mom talked about foxes like you..you're really dangerous to me..to us." She got up and pulled her sword out of nowhere.

She looked like she was about to attack "He would be if he was a lone fox but he's not. He has a pack and his anger doesn't seem to get the best of him, so you're fine if you attack him he might get angry though." Deaton laughed a little and Kira just squinted and sat down "I can tell you all one thing though." Stiles looked at Theo and Liam the most while saying this "What is it?" Isaac asked

Stiles just smirked and continued to look at the two boys who seem to fight and get along the most "Theo and Liam are mates." Stiles laughed and the two boy moved away from each other "That's insane we don't even like each other that way how is this possible?" Liam asked looking at me and Stiles "Maybe you didn't feel it before but you'll feel it soon. Trust me you'll want to protect each other like no tomorrow, but in the meantime let's sleep we've got school tomorrow." Stiles laid down and closed his eyes.

Sometimes I seriously wonder what the hell is that kids problem? Like he walks in here talks like this is his pack sometimes and he just sleeps on my bed like all the damn time god he's annoying..now that I think of it he's always been annoying.