The Fighter

School- The only place that exist on the planet earth that makes everyone feel like shit.

Stiles parked not wanting to get out yet. The pack didn't have a choice but to go to school and everyone had to touch everyone...School is literal ass but at least the pale boy didn't have it as bad as the other pack members. tapping was heard on the window. The pale boy sighed opening his car door and stepping out with his things "How was everything at home?" Stiles asked his best friend as they started walking into the school "If you're asking how I avoided my moms touch yesterday then...I think I did pretty well." The tanned boy smiled over at his best friend, who scoffed and pulled out his phone to show Scott some texts.

"Shit well now she's gonna want to talk about me about being weird, how am I supposed to answer her?" Scott looked at Stiles hoping he'd get a good way to tell his mom "Well you could always hmm oh I dunno tell her the truth!" Stiles rolled his eyes, he was annoyed with Scott "Oh yeah and tell her she can't touch me because then I'll think of sex!" The tanned boy had said that louder than he wanted to. People in the hallway were laughing at him.

"Oh, yeah that sounds like a fucking great idea! No, Scott don't tell your mom that. Tell her it's a wolfy thing." Stiles laughed along with everyone else. At least they didn't know they were talking about his mom. Scott nodded he'd take that advice. The rest of the pack was having a harder time avoiding people. Especially Jackson and Lydia, being popular was a real pain in the ass right now.

Lunch time rolled around and the pack was sitting outside. Away from anyone who would touch them "I hate this fucking mating season shit." Jackson growled, he was very hot and uncomfortable "Oh, I don't know about that Jackie. I got to make out with two people and I mean I can make out with any of you right now." Stiles laughed a little he was joking. Jackson was considering it just like Isaac who had started to reach forward, "No. Derek said no and that'd be feeding into it you'll just want more." Scott looked at all of them Isaac still leaned forward as he shrugged.

"I can give blowjobs too." Stiles laughed again but was cut off by lips on his own. Isaac pulled Stiles closer, heat started rolling over his body completely and this whole heat thing is what made Isaac release in his pants "Shit. I. Hate. This. Mating. Season. Thing." Isaac growled getting up and running to Derek's loft, man was he fucking angry.

"He busted a nut so he left to change?"Jackson started to laugh but Liam smacked him and instantly regretted it. Heat rushed through his body making him groan "It's just the mating season. I bet I could do the same thing to you." Stiles smirked over at Jackson, who lifted an eyebrow then decided to take the challenge so he patted his lap.

Stiles sat down on Jackson's lap and smashed their lips together. Heat ran through the both of them but Stiles pushed it away. He ran his hands up Jackson's sides then through his hair. Stiles' tongue slid into Jackson's mouth and that was the end of that, "I thought you were lying. I guess it's the truth anyway, I gotta go home and change." Jackson said feeling sad out of nowhere and walked away to the parking lot. Stiles sighed getting up and running over to Jackson "Hey Jacks It's not your fault, it's happening to everyone you'll be back to normal soon." Stiles said hugging him.

*Time Skip To After School Around 5*

There he was, getting ready. He was wearing a black tank top and red shorts "Hey Sly Shock, you ready?" Tim asked he was the one who was always there with Sly Shock "Yeah Tim..Is it Time?" Stiles asked, his show was a little outside of beacon hills. He thought about doing a show at Beacon but he isn't in charge of the places he fights. The pack was back at the loft "Derek do you have the snacks?" Scott asked trying to rush everyone to the living room.

"Yes, is he almost on?"Derek asked walking out with arms full of snacks and a fruit snack bag in between his teeth. Scott laughed but looked back at the t.v. and nodded seeing the previous fight was almost over "Yeah hurry he's almost on!!" Liam yelled jumping in his seat.

"Hurry you're almost on!" Tim yelled from outside the door, "Shut the hell up Tim... And where the fuck is my water?!?" Stiles yelled he was getting angry he asked for the fucking water nearly thirty minutes ago. Yet when he's about to get into the ring the water still isn't fucking here! "Here open up I've got you water and hurry you're on!" Tim was yelling at the kid on the other side of the door. He knew his name but he was really nervous right now. He just wanted to go home the pale boy on the other side of the door hasn't lost a fight in all his years of fighting and he started young like 10 "Okay I'm ready lets go Timmy boy!" Stiles yelled he was running out but he wasn't wearing his mask.
"You bloody idiot! Get back here you don't have your fuckin mask!" Tim yelled letting his accent slip which made Stiles turn around shocked "Uh um yes, no I have it I'll just put it on now I guess." Stiles said slipping on his mask he started running. He didn't want to be late that would show them he's a messy fighter .

"Derek no time for bathroom runs he's on!!" Theo yelled running out of the bathroom with his phone. They both sat on the floor watching as Sly Shock ran into the ring "Ladies, Gents, and our other gender nonconforming friends...You know him! We love him!! Please welcome, the undefeated Sly Shock!" The announcer yelled while pointing over to the side where Sly Shock stood.