You've got me some type of way;)

Derek Hale- Brooding alpha of the Hale pack who has an amazing body and smile and just everything

Play break up with your girlfriend by Ariana Grande

Stiles' pov

I heard a door opening so I opened my eyes and got up to use the restroom. Only to find Derek in nothing but boxer-briefs and let me tell you it wasn't a terrible sight at all. Especially after I took a nap like damn if I woke up to that all the time then maybe I'd sleep more often..he's just- I don't know I guess he's got me feeling some type of way..wait what am I even saying? This is Derek I'm talking about he is wayyy out of my league. I heard him clear his throat and forgot he was in front of me in the first place.

"Excuse me Stiles but I'd like to get some well...clothes on." He yawned stretching out his arms and me like the idiot I am look up and see his muscles and I cough a little "Yeah, that's probably a good Idea." I said hoping that I sounded disinterested "Ouch am I that ugly?" He asked touching his chest in fake hurt, god how I wanted to scream at him about how the problem is that he's the complete opposite of ugly.

Lmao ya'll can stop playing the song if you want.

I walked into the bathroom and took a couple of breaths then walked back out and got into bed "Stiles, that's my bed." I look up to see Derek in just some sweatpants...he's just- why can't this guy put a shirt on?!?!? "Well I was sleeping in it before so I'll sleep in it now." I yawned laying on my stomach "You know an Alphas mate is only allowed in their room..let alone on there bed so please hop off and go to your own room." He sighed I can only assume that he rolled his eyes.

"I don't see the big deal you don't have a mate so why can't I sleep in here?" I asked closing my eyes but as soon as I did I saw him again so I quickly opened my eyes, "Because if I find my mate they won't like the smell of you in here." He growled at me and I turned over to look at him "I still don't see it sour wolf. I'm part of the pack doesn't that mean something?" I asked and he shook his head no...no? So me helping out doesn't mean anything to them? Well then he can fuck off. I got out of the bed and left the room time to go make dinner I guess.

Derek's pov

I didn't mean to make him angry and to be totally honest I don't know what I said wrong. Since it really upset him I have to apologize...but how can I apologize when I don't know what I said wrong?! ugh guess nows the time to go to Lydia. I walked out of my room and over to hers I had to knock first of course.

I didn't hear an answer so I opened the door and regretted being born..I shut the door quickly as the girls in the room yelled... they're mates and I know that. I was taught the smell of when two mates well do there thing it's different from when two people do it. The door opened and a messy Lydia opened the door "What?" She glared at me and I shrugged "You're mates..I'll just go ask someone else for help." I said walking away

"Derek!! You can't just give me that kind of news and walk away!!" She yelled but I just walked off toward Scott's room. I knocked hearing a small come in from the inside. I walked in and saw Scott sitting at his desk "I made Stiles mad but I don't know what I did wrong." I said sitting on his bed...I've come to realize that these kids don't just need me but I need them.

"What happened?"He asked turning around in his chair "He wouldn't get off my bed which was an issue because of the whole alpha thing. He asked me if him being pack meant nothing but I shook my head because that's not how it works and it'd look bad on my part if I find my mate." I said taking a breath because it felt like I haven't done that in a while.

"Well he's probably just mad because it was miscommunication go apologize and tell him what you meant by it." Scott said putting his hands together like this was some kind of therapy session. I shook my head before giving a small thanks damn this kid is weird. I walked out of his room and down to the kitchen to find Stiles making dinner for everyone.

"Listen Stiles, I'm sorry I didn't mean that you didn't have any value to the pack. I meant that if I found a mate and they entered my room it'd look bad because my room would smell like I'd been sleeping with a teenager that's also a pack member." I said looking at everything he was making. I was trying to figure out how he did it so fast but quickly remembered that hes a fox "You should've said that instead of staying quiet." He sighed and I nodded because he was right but I don't like opening up. Im not even sure I know how.

"So what are you making?" I asked and he laughed a little "Spaghetti since it's the easiest to make for a pack of wolves that eat like they don't know what food taste like." he was moving the noodles into a different pan to mix with the sauce " I think we're gonna have a pack meeting tomorrow about all this mate stuff. Since it seems to be screwing with everyone." I said and watched him but I wasn't really watching much since he froze completely "I can't go."