Bye Bye

Magnus Bane- Great warlock and flirts way too much and is totally oblivious on when to stop

Stiles' Pov

God Tuesdays are utter ass but then again so is everyday that isn't Friday and Saturday. Seeing Liam and Theo kiss was definitely the highlight of the day and the whole pack could agree. Unfortunately now we're back in class...last period of the day! Then we all get to check out the new and improved pack house..God damn it who even needs to know econ!?! I'll just close my ey- "STILINSKI!!" I looked up to see coach yelling at me I rolled my eyes and nodded "What?" I asked he sighed and rolled his eys "I asked if you were paying attention." He looked away and my eyes went wide. I didn't even notice that I wasn't paying attention.

"Uh I am now." I offered him a smile but he just glared while the whole class let out giggles and chuckles "Whatever class is over in about five..nope two minutes anyway." Coach looked at me and I smiled at him he just looked even more angry, "Stilinkski, Stop reminding me why I drink...every night.." The class all gasped and I just gave him a thumbs up. The bell rang! Time to go home, I walked out of class with my things not even bothering to stop at my locker. I finished all my homework during lunch and turn it in.

Once I got outside I watched the pack talk for a minute before I stopped them by clearing my throat "So pack up meet at Derek's old place to see the pack house." I walked off toward my jeep hearing some of them follow. I waited for them to get into the car then started it, it was a little too silent for me so I turned on the music and turned down the windows "Can you turn up the windows please I'm cold." Liam asked looking over at the mirror I smirked and looked him in the eyes "Why don't you just have your boyfriend hold you back there." I teased and he just huffed rolling his eyes.

Though, Theo really did put his arm over Liam so I turned up the window and turned into the little dirt road that led to the old Hale house. I watched as Derek came out of a amazingly made house. Magnus not very far behind so I decided to get out of my great car and stand out there next to the brooding alpha "So I've finally got the hint that Derek here isn't into what I have to offer..However this fine looking man over here with the grey eyes might just be my next victim." Magnus smirked and sent a wink Theo's way. Theo just smirked at Magnus while a noticeably fuming Liam was standing next to him.

I motioned over to Magnus that he should stop but like always the warlock didn't get it "Listen I'd really like to know what the inside of the house looks like so can you please just show us?" Theo asked and Magnus nodded "Anything for you." We all walked in but before we could get to the stairs we were stopped "Everyone has there own room the hot one has an extra bigger bed so that he can share with a certain someone...me." That comment was the only one Liam needed to attack him. It didn't last long of course since Theo pulled Liam off and quickly apologized to him, "They're Mates...You can't just do that around here. If Liam wanted he could've killed you." I said walking around him and up the stairs.

"Noted I'll get rid of the big bed then." Magnus sighed walking up the stairs "Actually you don't have to do that just get rid of Liam's room." Theo said looking Magnus dead in the eyes while Liam's eyes went wide and his cheeks went all red "I think I'll just leave perhaps come back later if Stiles allows it...Your doors all have name plaques on them." Magnus looked sad but he still did his little sparkle portal and left I scoffed "You just had to make him feel unwelcomed." I threw my hands up into the air.

"He was flirting with Theo..." Liam looked at the floor "He made Liam mad.." Theo looked a little less regretful than Liam did. Who cares? they still have to listen to what I have to say "Yeah well you could've been nicer about it he's got no one right now and he's trying to work through that." I said walking away to find my own room because I was tired but Derek's room came into view first so I just went in and closed the door. His room had mostly black and white...the blanket on his bed made it seem super fluffy so I mean I had to go lay on it.

Derek's pov

The boys looked pretty upset after Stiles talked to them but that didn't last long. The rest of the pack started running around the house looking for their rooms and they followed them. I finished walking up the stairs and I turned right, since I already knew where it was. I didn't spend hours being flirted with by that warlock for nothing...Finally time to- what the hell!?! Stiles!! damn it he's asleep. I just wanted to take a nap but now I can't, I guess I'll Just take a quick shower while he's asleep. Then I can wake him up to see what he wants for dinner...or I could just let him sleep and not feed him.

I grabbed a pair of black boxer-briefs from the dresser near the window and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and started stripping off my clothes. After I did that I started the shower and got in. Even though I don't need to take hot showers because I'm always warm they still feel really nice. After I finished up washing my hair and body I turned off the water and opened up the shower curtain to grab my towel off the rack.